Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 24th September 2009, 17:37   #1

Default Hii All

Hello all,
This is Amit from Hyderabad. 27 yrs old mechanical engineer by heart and mind, just back to corporate life after completing my MBA.

My love for automobile started at the age of 20 (i know its a bit late, i was in boarding school till 12th Std) when i got bike license and my first bike, it was "LML Freedom" newly launched that year. In 5 years i completed 50000+ km on it. I think one develops an attachment with the vehicle with the more and more KM you traverse. Same is the case with me and I dont feel like selling my bike ever.

I have been a regular visitor of this forum since last two years but only recently when i am looking for my first car i became a member of team-bhp. So here i am, to get help from all auto-enthusias on my car-hunt. I have gone thru almost all threads on Swift and Punto, two cars hot in my wishlist. I must say that my way of thinking has changed after going thru these threads. I feel more informed about the vehicles now.

Thanks team-bhp and all its members. It nice to be a part of the family.
Keep posting.
Old 24th September 2009, 18:41   #2
BHPian

Hi,

Well , what you said is cent % correct. This site is a real piece of art changing the way, one thinks about the vehicles and their usage. Will be eager to know, which vehicle you finally go for.
Old 24th September 2009, 20:46   #3
vsh
BHPian

hi
welcome to team-bhp. you will definitely come to know more about cars and which in tun will help in deciding your new buy. test drive both the cars and let all know how you feel about both of them.
Closed Thread