Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2009, 14:24   #1
BHPian
 
wind_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mysore / Bangalore
Posts: 70
Thanked: 0 Times
Lightbulb Okay , Here we are .

Hello People,

Hi , I am Wind Rider, After 3 months of browsing this website , reading all the posts , ownership reports et all , i know this is where i would like to be , felt like the right joint .

I have booked a Red MJD Grande punto , to be delivered this Friday .
To me after all the discussions on TBHP & My TD's this felt as the car with the right balance . and would like to thank everyone who gave honest opinions about the car , both positive & negative.

The Punto is to replace the Swift which is now being used by dad .

I am a 27 yr Old Management professional from Bangalore, Bikes & Cars have been a passion to me since my adolescence .

I have always felt like a gypsy at heart, Restless to stay put in one place for a long time , i feel like i belong to the tribe of wanderers who always explore more and more of world , meet people , see and understand all the Cultures .

I love to read and have a big appetite for reading , I also do some writing of my own and have been a lyricist penning some songs and putting a tune to them.

Totally Love Photography , A photograph is like a slice of time frozen & captured forever, which can unlock the subtle memory of that event , that day at that moment .

So this is me , what about you ?
wind_rider is offline  
Old 13th October 2009, 15:11   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
suman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 4,589
Thanked: 256 Times
Default

Hey Wind_Rider, welcome to Team Bhp & hope you have a pleasant stay here! I saw your dilemma on another thread about your the Punto, I hope you've got over the cold feet by now

Do take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Rules & Announcments which wil make your journey easier. See you around & hope to see your Travelogues & pics very soon!
suman is offline  
Old 13th October 2009, 15:15   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 216 Times
Default

Welcome buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind_rider View Post
A photograph is like a slice of time frozen & captured forever, which can unlock the subtle memory of that event , that day at that moment .
Excellent quote

Swift to Punto, that's a new upgrade atleast for me. So, you should be right guy for reviewing the difference in swift & punto
mjothi is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 12:21   #4
BHPian
 
wind_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mysore / Bangalore
Posts: 70
Thanked: 0 Times
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Hey Wind_Rider, welcome to Team Bhp & hope you have a pleasant stay here! I saw your dilemma on another thread about your the Punto, I hope you've got over the cold feet by now

Do take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Rules & Announcments which wil make your journey easier. See you around & hope to see your Travelogues & pics very soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Hey Wind_Rider, welcome to Team Bhp & hope you have a pleasant stay here! I saw your dilemma on another thread about your the Punto, I hope you've got over the cold feet by now

Do take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Rules & Announcments which wil make your journey easier. See you around & hope to see your Travelogues & pics very soon!
[quote=mjothi;1529794]Welcome buddy.

Hi Suman,

thank you for the welcome , Have read the rules & announcements sections , i know TBHP is a disciplined forum , have been reading it for quiet some time .
ans this was one of the main reasons why i wanted to be part of the community.

Lots & Lots of travel stories & Pictures will be coming up soon , once i am free and get delivery of my baby .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Welcome buddy.

Excellent quote

Swift to Punto, that's a new upgrade atleast for me. So, you should be right guy for reviewing the difference in swift & punto
Thanks Mohit,

Yes it is some upgrade , considered a Sedan Actually [ New Ikon Diesel ] but thought that considering the city traffic & my usage let me go for a Big Hatch now , a Sedan will follow in 3 yrs when i move out of Bangalore to smaller cities .
wind_rider is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 14:57   #5
JVH
Senior - BHPian
 
JVH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,021
Thanked: 148 Times
Default

Err I thought there will be 2 introductions (Here WE are)

Welcome aboard. Would love to hear about your Punto. Congrats on the buy!
JVH is offline  
Old 19th October 2009, 10:52   #6
BHPian
 
wind_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mysore / Bangalore
Posts: 70
Thanked: 0 Times
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
Err I thought there will be 2 introductions (Here WE are)

Welcome aboard. Would love to hear about your Punto. Congrats on the buy!

Ahem yes , about that ,
JVH : Say hi to Fire ,

wind_rider is offline  
Old 19th October 2009, 19:09   #7
BHPian
 
H_Zoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 43
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Welcome again Wing_Rider.
Just two words ... Stunning Beauty ... She sure can set the road on Fire
H_Zoom is offline  
Old 20th October 2009, 03:37   #8
BHPian
 
StreetAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Delhi
Posts: 193
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

A ha. A Red Fiat.

I have been in love with those Maserati headlamps since I saw them. Get some fat rubber & alloys on her . It definitely looks good.
StreetAddict is offline  
Old 20th October 2009, 14:59   #9
BHPian
 
wind_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mysore / Bangalore
Posts: 70
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Zoom View Post
Welcome again Wing_Rider.
Just two words ... Stunning Beauty ... She sure can set the road on Fire
@ H_Zoom : Thank you .

Hope so , now i am getting the jitters driving her in this Maniac " Bengaluru " traffic .

I think i will go bald soon with all the tensions of riding here , and still keeping ma baby safe .

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAddict View Post
A ha. A Red Fiat.

I have been in love with those Maserati headlamps since I saw them. Get some fat rubber & alloys on her . It definitely looks good.
Those eyes " Read : Maserati headlamps " Are what stole my heart .!
And yes a 15 ~ 16" / 195 Rubber & a Nice Alloy is planned but that has to wait as i have to recover a bit [ ] from the dent into my finances .
wind_rider is offline  
Old 20th October 2009, 17:26   #10
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 11
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind_rider View Post
@ H_Zoom : Thank you .

Hope so , now i am getting the jitters driving her in this Maniac " Bengaluru " traffic .

I think i will go bald soon with all the tensions of riding here , and still keeping ma baby safe .

Those eyes " Read : Maserati headlamps " Are what stole my heart .!
And yes a 15 ~ 16" / 195 Rubber & a Nice Alloy is planned but that has to wait as i have to recover a bit [ ] from the dent into my finances .

Hello to Fire
Same car. Same plan with the rubber and the wheel. Exactly the same situation with the pocket
suniljagadish is offline  
Old 26th October 2009, 14:25   #11
BHPian
 
wind_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mysore / Bangalore
Posts: 70
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suniljagadish View Post
Hello to Fire
Same car. Same plan with the rubber and the wheel. Exactly the same situation with the pocket



Thats nice to know .
Will keeypyou in lop if i come across any interesting deals.
wind_rider is offline  
Old 26th October 2009, 14:28   #12
BHPian
 
gods-envy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 470
Thanked: 35 Times
Default

Wind rider,
Welcome to TBHP and Welcome to the 'Punters Club'
gods-envy is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maruti 800 STD 97 model..is it okay to buy shapath Hatchbacks 9 17th February 2009 17:44
Is it okay to Display the Indian National Flag (Tiranga) at office, home and cars? Murugan Shifting gears 39 12th November 2008 21:20
Leaf spring suspension "modification" - Is it okay? Spinnerr Technical Stuff 9 11th November 2008 13:39
Buying Car unit from abroad okay? pingme In-Car Entertainment 13 3rd March 2005 16:36


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 22:12.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks