Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 13th October 2009, 14:37   #1

Default Introducing a global car freak - aparanjape

Hi All,

Great to join this forum! Looking forward to learning more insights and sharing my experiences.

I have been a car fanatic since I can remember. I am an entrepeneur in the Healthcare/Software Domain. Have done a lot of work in the area of Manufacturing Software and Supply Chain Management (I am a Mechanical Engineer by training).

Having lived in the U.S. for over a decade, I have had the opportunity to drive a variety of different cars and SUVs. I used to own the Passat V6 Petrol and the Honda Accord Hybrid (was one of the early adopters of this car in the US in 2005).

I moved back to India 2 years back.

My family presently owns a Corolla and an A/T Santro. Also recently bought a Skoda Laura Petrol (still waiting for the delivery, next week).

My other interests include blogging and social media. I blog at: aparanjape.wordpress.com and punetech.com

Regards,
Amit
Old 13th October 2009, 14:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello Amit, welcome to Team Bhp! Have a pleasant stay & do take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the Rules & Announcements - they will make your ride a little smoother

See you around the forums, look forward to reading your ownership experiences!
Old 17th October 2009, 10:27   #3
BHPian

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard,
Do take a tour of Rules & Regulations. They come in handy while visiting TeamBHP.

Congrats on your new ride. Do remember to post your ownership reviews
Closed Thread