Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 16th October 2009, 15:49   #1
BHPian

Smile I have joined family and share the same blood now !

Hello Fella Bhpians !

It would my great pleasure to introduce myself as Raghavendra Bhagawan S.M to the whole community of automobile Enthusiasts,Passionaites,Freaks,Maniacs and Finally die hard fans of amazing things that moves has wheels and brings smiles on our faces !

I am an 27 Year old Engineering Professional and working in capacity of Technical Manager for an leading 3D Modelling Software Company based out in bangalore.

I also share the most common intrests with many of you ! Like, Travelling (Job takes me around the world),Meeting new People, Automobiles,Trekking and Recently addicted to Team - BHP.

Look forward to Share learnings from the community and latest Acquisition, Hyundai i20, 1.2 Asta Petrol.

Cheers,
Otomobil
Old 21st October 2009, 17:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Otomobil!

Welcome to T-bhp, looks like you've finally found home!

Congrats for your i20, it's a great choice.

cheers
Old 21st October 2009, 18:04   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Raghavendra. So we have one more automobile Enthusiast, Passionate extraordinaire, Freak, Maniac and Finally die hard fan of amazing things that moves has wheels and brings smiles on our faces.

Good Intro. Please go through the board rules to familiarise yourself (if you haven't already) which will help you around the forum.

Looking forward to your enthusiastic contribution to this forum. Keep revving and enjoy your stay.
Old 21st October 2009, 18:20   #4
BHPian

Thanks Anekho & V16 !

I was very disappointed ! that, i haven't got any replies to my Intro thread.But deep inside i had some hope that Our community will not let me down !

Kudos ! Apprieciate your gesture.

Regards,
Otomobil
Old 21st October 2009, 18:25   #5
Team-BHP Support

Hey, just to let you know - I love your handle !!

Welcome and looking forward to the ownership threads
Old 21st October 2009, 18:41   #6
BHPian

Thank you Eddy, I am due for my Ownership thread as you mentioned. Will definetly pen down in couple of days.
Old 21st October 2009, 19:30   #7
BHPian

Welcome aboard Raghavendra.
Good to come across another member from Bangalore.
Please upload lot of pics of your i20 along with your review, specially of the loaded accessories. Any mods done/planned?
Closed Thread