Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21st October 2009, 18:59   #1
BHPian

Default Pinch me, cant believe I am in T-BHP.

Hi All,

At last, after almost 3 attempts I am a part of the community.
I am Nikhil Naidu, from Pune. I am currently working with a major manufacturing company which deals into hydraulics, aerospace, electrical and automobile component manufacture.
My interests are cars, bikes, electronics (making), reading, and of course, Team-BHP.
The vehicles I own are a 2004 Tata Indica DLS (purchased used in May this year), and a brand New 2009 Hero Honda Hunk. (September 25th).
Currently I am making an LED based light for the car and bike.
Old 21st October 2009, 19:19   #2
BHPian

Dont know how to Pinch you On-line , but congrats on getting into one of the most happening websites on Motoring.

There are quite a few Do-It-Yourself (DIY) projects with LED's on this website , make sure you go through them for more insight into your project.

Do post your projects here.

Drive BRIGHT.
Old 21st October 2009, 19:25   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquecurve View Post
Hi All,

At last, after almost 3 attempts I am a part of the community.
I am Nikhil Naidu, from Pune. I am currently working with a major manufacturing company which deals into hydraulics, aerospace, electrical and automobile component manufacture.
My interests are cars, bikes, electronics (making), reading, and of course, Team-BHP.
The vehicles I own are a 2004 Tata Indica DLS (purchased used in May this year), and a brand New 2009 Hero Honda Hunk. (September 25th).
Currently I am making an LED based light for the car and bike.

OK Here goes **PINCHING REALLY HARD......LEAVING A BLUE MARK**
is that ok?!

Welcome aboard Nikhil. Wow would love to see the LED car light. If its not a top secret thing and if you think its ok, maybe you could share some insight into it?..

Please check out the board rules to keep you familiar with forum, the do-s and the dont-s.

Enjoy your stay and happy Revving.
Closed Thread