Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 30th October 2009, 19:22   #1
BHPian

Default Yet another introduction

Guys
It has been a pleasure all through to read through your posts. I quite don't know whose brainchild it is but this is one of the most classiest forums' I've ever seen/been through. Everything in it seems to be in place. Great going and God Bless.
Well about me. I am pretty new to cars on the whole but am addicted to the whole concept of engineering. My forte IC engines, well large ones. How large? Anywhere ranging from 10000BHP to 110000BHP. Yes, the amount of zeros are right in the figure . I am a marine engineer. I guess there would be others in this forum too. Sail about here and there so there are chances that I might be inactive for sometime and a lot more active for the remaining. So pardon me mods and co-members. When I am not working I have a lot of free time and end up reading most of you guys posts. Although I've said it before but neat job guys!! I am just hypnotized by the knowledge which lies here.
I have a couple of cars to my surname. But to my name its just a santro. Cause one's my father's car and this is my car. Get the picture? How much I love it? Well my girlfriend gets jealous of the attention I do pay to my car.
I've christened it "MYSTIQUE". Pretty stock it is, just a decent set of speakers and HU. But the memories I've already drawn with it are amazing.
Enough masala for the day?

Cheers and GODSPEED
Old 31st October 2009, 00:29   #2
BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP vampire. It feels good to have you among all these noble minds.

Enjoy your stay here
Old 31st October 2009, 01:05   #3
BHPian

yup, welcome aboard and before long you will be constantly checking up on teamBHP for new posts at all odd hours of the night.
I am just over a month old here and have been reduced to compulsively logging in at all times of the day and night and to be honest, I really don't have the time - just complusive....Do post pics of your car, and reviews of all that you have driven and even the BHP of your boats :-) I love the number of zeros you indicated.
Old 31st October 2009, 04:42   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnetid View Post
I love the number of zeros you indicated.
tell you what I have some really cool pictures of a 900mm bore and 2900mm stroke engine when it was being assembled. twelve units I think. The engine is almost 15-20 meters long. The pictures are great to look at. Its almost as big as a 3-4 story villa. But those later once I can post pics and the relevant forum etc etc.
Old 31st October 2009, 10:43   #5
BHPian

Hi there, Welcome aboard! Do enhoy your stay there. Btw I am into engine designs around 6000 GHP's! While on land follow traffic rules please!
Closed Thread