Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd November 2009, 21:58   #1
BHPian

Default Me,myself & My Steeds!!!

WOW! I got cleared in 1st attempt! Thanks all of you for this privilege.
I'm Varun Nair, based in "aamchi Mumbai" and an avid lover of anything on 4 wheels! I got my first set of wheels when I was 2 years old. Yes, you got it! It was a tricycle!!!!And as my mom tells me,I had my first "road accident" when I was 2 yrs & 15 days old!! I apparently raced it through a staircase. And the scar near my eyebrow remains the only symbol of my “achievement”. So much for safe driving, I guess!!!!
The “driving disease” hit me since childhood. My dad must have brought me nothing less than 500-600 “HOT WHEELS” cars. It’s another matter that they never used to last more the 3 weeks!!
My Dad got our first car-Maruti 800 in 1996. Sold it off in 2000 for a Hyundai Santro. Added an Indigo XL in 2007. But my favorite remains the Santro. I’ve lost count the times I have nicked the car’s keys form my dad. And she’s always brought me back home safely. This was the car that I learnt driving in, the car that I took for my first date. She’s got a special place in my life.
My all time favorite automobiles includes :-
- LAMBHORGINI MUIRA- Man, this is one car I can drool for ages together & not get bored.
- McLaren F1- The only PURE BRED RACE CAR, in my view.
- JEEP RUBICON – There’s something about the JEEP Brand that gets my pulse racing. I’m no doctor, but, I guess I’m bitten by the JEEP BUG!!!! What do you guys think?
Apart from cars my interests are making friends, traveling & the latest – Photography. I’m just a newbie, but learning the tricks of it. Food is another passion I have.

So, that’s it guys, - ME,MYSELF & MY STEEDS!!!
I, once again, thank the Team-Bhp Core Team, for letting me through the door.

Thanks & Regards,

[COLOR=black]VARUN NAIR.[/COLOR]

Last edited by ajmat : 2nd November 2009 at 22:02. Reason: Please do not copy / paste a formatted word document - leads to a lot of junk
Old 3rd November 2009, 10:12   #2
BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP Varun. Nice intro out there.

Do remember to visit the rules section & familirize yourself the tips 'n' tricks used on TeamBHP

Enjoy your stay here!
Cheers!
Old 4th November 2009, 10:57   #3
Team-BHP Support

Varun, welcome to the forum.

With all the Hotwheels you were gifted in your childhood, have you developed a passion for collecting scale models now? We have a very active thread for scale model collectors, if it interests you.

Are you studying now, or working? I dont remember reading that in your intro.

Do check out the Announcements section of the forum for an insight into how the forum operates.

See you around!
Old 5th November 2009, 20:21   #4
BHPian

welcome onboard varun and enjoy the wealth of automotive knowlegde in this forum
Closed Thread