Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2009, 23:12   #1
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 6
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Formally into Team-BHP

Hello Everyone,

After so many months as a guest at Team-BHP, I am really happy to announce myself as a formal member.

I am a native of Kerala. For the past 5 years I am based in Bangalore working at Electronics City and staying nearby as well

Even though I am constant surfer at the forums for the past year or so, I tried for a formal account only couple of months back and got it approved in my third attempt only.

I tried joining the first time about a month back when I was looking at options for my car upgrade. I registered for the second time when I wished to announce my booking. Anyway, I got through only after the delivery of my new car

As far as my relationships with cars go, I had a Santro LP( still have it) as my first car , bought in November-2002. And exactly on the seventh anniversary, I upgraded to a Honda City S MT . I just got it a week back and yet to really experience it in full. I will try sharing my thoughts on my initial experience some days later

Regards
Ganesh
gans is offline  
Old 12th November 2009, 12:29   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support
 
GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 46,577
Thanked: 80,480 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gans View Post
I am a native of Kerala. For the past 5 years I am based in Bangalore working at Electronics City and staying nearby as well
Welcome aboard! Kerala is such a beautiful state. My family went visiting on a holiday recently, we were absolutely bowled over by the local food + scenic points + beaches + weather. Did you find the switch to Bangalore easy?

Quote:
And exactly on the seventh anniversary, I upgraded to a Honda City S MT . I just got it a week back and yet to really experience it in full.
Great car, I hope you plan to high-revv that engine once the running-in is complete . I own a 7 year old Honda City and she still brings a smile to my face.

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section, just once, for familiarization.
GTO is offline  
Old 12th November 2009, 14:48   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Congratulations and welcome to the Team.
Now, time to give a write up on your new car booking and delivery
and ofcourse some nice pictures of your new buy.
Cheers!
nairrk is offline  
Old 12th November 2009, 21:25   #4
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 6
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Did you find the switch to Bangalore easy?
Thanks. I found the switch to Bangalore rather easy. And except for minor irritants like traffic, I am enjoying the stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Great car, I hope you plan to high-revv that engine once the running-in is complete . I own a 7 year old Honda City and she still brings a smile to my face.
City was my dream car. I took some time to take the decision to upgrade, but the driving experience over the last week seems to vindicate my decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the Team.
Now, time to give a write up on your new car booking and delivery
and ofcourse some nice pictures of your new buy.
Cheers!
Thanks for the wishes. I am working on my ownership report and and will post it along with the photos soon
gans is offline  
Old 13th November 2009, 01:13   #5
BHPian
 
Sai Narayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 13°04'N 80°17'E
Posts: 64
Thanked: Once
Default

Welcome aboard Gans!! Congrats on making into the forum at your third attempt! Mine was on the second attempt...

WOW!! Honda City is a great car & a pleasure to drive. Awaiting eagerly for the snaps.
Sai Narayan is offline  
Old 13th November 2009, 11:10   #6
BHPian
 
StreetAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Delhi
Posts: 194
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome aboard! Kerala is such a beautiful state. My family went visiting on a holiday recently, we were absolutely bowled over by the local food + scenic points + beaches + weather.
. I was there for a week's vacation. Fantastic place indeed. Friendly locals.

Welcome to TeamBHP gans.

Enjoy your stay here!
Cheers!
StreetAddict is online now  
Old 14th November 2009, 01:05   #7
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default

welcome. do post some photos of your honda.
MX6 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team-BHP stands for the TRUTH. But Skoda wants to “instigate” Team-BHP and its users! GTO The Indian Car Scene 2619 23rd July 2017 19:58
Office Firewall blocks Team-BHP - Proxying Team-BHP? shreeks Gadgets, Computers & Software 26 27th March 2017 21:05
BMW Motorrad set to formally enter India Tushar Motorbikes 0 23rd January 2016 16:49
PIC : Team-BHP Stickers on Team-BHP servers! GTO Announcements 48 12th August 2014 16:08


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:59.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks