Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 13th November 2009, 13:59   #1
BHPian

Default Finally on Board

Hi All

This is Raghunath (all can call me Raghu, as i'm usually addressed). Like everyone out here, i'm also a automobile enthuciast. I'm an admirer from my childhood of anything that has wheels!!!!

Though, i'm '77 born, my first bike was in '95 and it was a Yezdi Roadking, which i kept modifying until recently to different styles.

My Second was an Indica '03 , which is sold now. Reason, wanted to upgrade to new one and after going through the site for long, got smitten by the White Swift DDIS and believe me I've booked one without even test driving it. Thanks to Team BHPians.

Ok, moving on.....

Next was a Suzuki fiero, which again i sold it, as i fell in love with the RE Machismo, which i purchased in '06.

And then my dream to own a 4X4 came true, when i picked up a CJ3B into my stable......

White Angel (Swift that i have booked) to come in soon......

This is my passion which i will not loose.... and will go on and on.....

This is about me and once again Thank each and everyone on Team BHP for your work and to have kept this like minded community alive!!!!!

Cheers
Raghu
Old 13th November 2009, 14:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the group raghu. Hope you have a good ride burning the rubber in your white angel. So one more bangalorean. please go through the rules once before posting as this is monitored by the mod's very strictly. No one liners without weightage
Closed Thread