Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2009, 18:58   #1
BHPian
 
iTwenty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 44
Thanked: 0 Times
Talking Say hello the a new TBhpian.!

Finally I'm in.!
Can't really believe my luck as my Team-BHP membership got approved the same day I picked up my new car.!
I'm a 19-yr old engineering student [first-year] from Mumbai.Learned how to drive only a year back as dad woludn't let me touch his old M800 without a valid license.Since then I have taken to driving like a fish to a sea.!
My username pretty much tells the name of our new ride.It's the 1.2 Asta model in black color which we got delivery of just today..Will put up an ownership report once the initial euphoria dies down and I can judge the car better.
Till then, Drive Safe keep those RPMs high.!
iTwenty is offline  
Old 19th November 2009, 20:22   #2
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default

Good dad. Very good Dad. Welcome i20. Drive safe. But keep those RPMs low. Keep the travelogues high.
MX6 is offline  
Old 20th November 2009, 11:34   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support
 
GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 46,537
Thanked: 80,270 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwenty View Post
my Team-BHP membership got approved the same day I picked up my new car.!
Hey, life's all about timing . Welcome aboard, iTwenty (nice nick). Congrats on the definitive premium hatch on sale in India.

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section, just once for familiarisation.
GTO is offline  
Old 20th November 2009, 11:51   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
shishir_bn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,191
Thanked: 104 Times
Default

Man you are 19 and already have a car of your own. Pity me. Still looking to buy one to say "ITS MINE". Never-the-less congrats and nice nick name. By the way drive safetly and where are the pics of your new car. You know it is a serious offence not putting in the car snaps. It is like a text and no one sees it.

Last edited by shishir_bn : 20th November 2009 at 11:53.
shishir_bn is offline  
Old 20th November 2009, 14:11   #5
BHPian
 
pb10gagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Construction Capital
Posts: 357
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

welcome aboard iTwenty.

you'r a lucky guy. nice ride.

i had to use three email ids to get to t-bhp. the first two attempts got rejected
pb10gagan is offline  
Old 20th November 2009, 14:49   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
shishir_bn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,191
Thanked: 104 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb10gagan View Post
welcome aboard iTwenty.

you'r a lucky guy. nice ride.

i had to use three email ids to get to t-bhp. the first two attempts got rejected
you shouldn't tell all these things in broad day light. MODS will be looking into all the posts and it is just calling for trouble
shishir_bn is offline  
Old 20th November 2009, 15:12   #7
BHPian
 
pb10gagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Construction Capital
Posts: 357
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
you shouldn't tell all these things in broad day light. MODS will be looking into all the posts and it is just calling for trouble
well if i got rejected, i think it was my mistake somewhere.

in my first two attempt i probly could not confess the mods that i am a worthy member.
pb10gagan is offline  
Old 20th November 2009, 16:25   #8
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 3
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Hey i20 welcome on board bro. Its nice to see people below 20 yrs in Team BHP ;-) Good luck with your driving.
dotexe is offline  
Old 20th November 2009, 19:59   #9
BHPian
 
iTwenty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 44
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
But keep those RPMs low.
I am kind of forced to keep 'em low for now.Running-in period you know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Hey, life's all about timing . Welcome aboard, iTwenty (nice nick). Congrats on the definitive premium hatch on sale in India.
I like to believe that it's the way it was meant to happen.I had made 3 registration attempts before this one but somehow knew that my membership will get approved the same day I pick up my ride.Nevertheless, it was a pleasant surprise.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Man you are 19 and already have a car of your own. Pity me. Still looking to buy one to say "ITS MINE". Never-the-less congrats and nice nick name. By the way drive safetly and where are the pics of your new car. You know it is a serious offence not putting in the car snaps. It is like a text and no one sees it.
The day your first car does come [and I am sure the day is not too far off],
you will feel like you're on top of the world.! My initial excitement hasn't yet died down and I feel like staying in the car instead of my house a couple of days just to know her better.! :-D
Will put up the pics in a separate thread about my initial experience of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb10gagan View Post
welcome aboard iTwenty.

you'r a lucky guy. nice ride.

i had to use three email ids to get to t-bhp. the first two attempts got rejected
I think you can use the same email ID to for registration any number of times till you get approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
you shouldn't tell all these things in broad day light. MODS will be looking into all the posts and it is just calling for trouble
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb10gagan View Post
well if i got rejected, i think it was my mistake somewhere.

in my first two attempt i probly could not confess the mods that i am a worthy member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotexe View Post
Hey i20 welcome on board bro. Its nice to see people below 20 yrs in Team BHP ;-) Good luck with your driving.
One bad thing about being below 20 is that I can't use thread titles like these for my ownership thread:

Feels like i'm 20 now - Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2

Feeling I'm 20 Again with our new car! Hyundai i20


P.S.:No disrespect meant to creators of above mentioned threads. :-)

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st November 2009 at 21:57. Reason: Please make sure you read the rules before continuing. 2 smileys max. Also please use spaces after punctuation marks. Thanks.
iTwenty is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New feather in cap - "a TBHPian" whitelion Introduce yourself 13 23rd June 2011 09:26
Say hello to the new post-bankrupt GM from today sidindica The International Automotive Scene 12 11th July 2009 12:00
Hello TBHPian's !! mac_guy555 Introduce yourself 9 7th September 2008 17:40
Goodbye Fireblade, Say Hello to the..(EDIT New Pics) Fireblader85 Superbikes & Imports 59 25th April 2007 12:14


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:30.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks