Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th November 2009, 23:07   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Knock knock! i am here

Hi friends,

I am Abhishek, from the city pf Deviahilya and Holkar's, situated on a vast Malwa plateau,INDORE(M.P).
My love affair with cars begins from Mercedes Benz C(sold), it was mine first luxrious experience with car that was bought by my father in 2001.and till now i have owned a Maruti Omni(sold),Tata sierra(sold),Tata Indica Vista(currently owned),Tata Indica Dls(currently owned),Tata safari(currently owned) and a Toyota Fortuner(all new from 2009 series belongs to my elder brother).

& out of the above cars that i have/had owned my passion is Tata safari TCIC and
it is the only car that really tugges on my heart strings everytime i drive it.

and lastly but most important thing "I am glad to be the part of a community of legendary car lovers "Team-Bhp""

Thanks Bhpians for taking out some valuable minutes from your precious time for reading my desire about cars.
Old 30th November 2009, 16:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP Abhishek. You seem to be a big Tata fan having had 4 Tata cars in the family. Out of the cars you've mentioned the Sierra is my favourite. I too owned one till a couple of years ago. It was one car that had character and I really miss it alot. Do start a thread on your new Fortuner. It would be interesting to read your ownership experience. Take a pitstop at the Rules section to understand the working of the forum.

Have fun.
Old 30th November 2009, 17:17   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Welcome to Team BHP Abhishek. You seem to be a big Tata fan having had 4 Tata cars in the family. Out of the cars you've mentioned the Sierra is my favourite. I too owned one till a couple of years ago. It was one car that had character and I really miss it alot. Do start a thread on your new Fortuner. It would be interesting to read your ownership experience. Take a pitstop at the Rules section to understand the working of the forum.

Have fun.
Thanks.
Its a moment of absolute pleasure for me to have comments from some of the Great persons.
Old 2nd December 2009, 18:17   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Friend,

Welcome on board to team BHP.Hope you will enjoy some thing not something all about car and car's matters in this forum.Keep on reading the matters contributed by valuable members.

Thanks
Old 2nd December 2009, 18:33   #5
BHPian

@Abhishek: Welcome to team-bhp. Four tata cars, wow! You've really seen then evolve.

PS: Knocking is something that we frown upon here -- Its not good for the engine
Old 2nd December 2009, 20:25   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi Friend,

Welcome on board to team BHP.Hope you will enjoy some thing not something all about car and car's matters in this forum.Keep on reading the matters contributed by valuable members.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedHead View Post
@Abhishek: Welcome to team-bhp. Four tata cars, wow! You've really seen then evolve.

PS: Knocking is something that we frown upon here -- Its not good for the engine

Thanks guys for warm welcome.
Closed Thread