Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 28th November 2009, 11:33   #1

Smile Hi everybody -Pushkar Naik from mumbai

First of all thanks to Team -BHP for accepting me into their team.
I am a service engineer working for Engineering Company having head office at Colaba.I have been travelling for last 5 years and have been able to collect a few bikes which are not that old but definately very hard to find now a days.My liking for antiques has always motivated me to go around in places where i have been for work.
My first bike is a jawa - 250 cc which i have brought from another state.I love it as it still has all the original parts on it.It was fun getting that bike from a old doctor who was very reluctant to sell it.I paid him the advance but it took me 3 months to get the bike as he always had some excuses namely
1. let my new scooty arrive.
2. today is not a good day
3.I dont sign papers on Monday and so on.

Well finally I have got it here and have attached the pics of the same.
Another bike which I managed to lay my hands on ,is a fury which is a sports model of enfield and company fitted with magwheels and hydraulic disc brakes at that time. It is 5 speed 175cc two stroke bike.
I am on my way to get it up and running.
The last but not the least I own a RE which is an enfield 150cc 2stroke bike .I have purchased it recently and I hate the colour of the bike.
Will definately get it renovated completely .
As of now I have a few spares of Fury and anyone who is interested to restore it can look up to me for some support.
I would you love you guys to comment on my bikes.All critisism will be accepted in good fath.

Thanks and Best Regards
Pushkar Naik
Attached Images

Old 30th November 2009, 12:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Pushkar

You will definately feel at home amongst other classic bike collectors on the forum. It would be nice if you start a new thread in the 'Motorbikes' section to show off your steeds. Detailed restoration reports with pics would make for interesting reading. Take a stop at the Rules section to familiarize yourself with the forum policies.

Welcome aboard.
Closed Thread