Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 3rd December 2009, 10:38   #1

Default Kid on board

About a month ago, I was searching for 'Tata Indigo Manza review' on Google(my family needed a new car). Read one on the Zigwheels site. Read one on CarTradeIndia. Then read one(the best) on an unknown site called Team-BHP. Never seen such a detailed car review. Then surfed the site, and found a lot of other interesting things. Made up my mind to be a member.

Being 19 years old, I don't know a lot about cars. Studying to be an IT engineer, I don't have much time to open up the car and see for myself what is in there...trying to learn how to drive WELL in a city under construction(Mumbai has a lot of unfinished bridges and a monorail, so traffic on the street is horrible). I think Team-BHP will have some answers for my questions.

We had an Indica(Diesel), now a Tata Indigo Manza(Petrol Aura ABS) will be arriving shortly(again thanks to the awesome review on this site). Will post something about it in the near future.
Old 3rd December 2009, 11:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey.. Welcome aboard. You're hardly a kid here. Many of us, including me, are younger than you
Old 3rd December 2009, 11:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum. Yes you right. BHPis one of the best technical/review sites whiere you can find answers for not only automotive but even on medical/computers/jobs/cell phones etc. This is one place to be with to get yourself updated. Just hop by the rules section before posting as this is moderated very very strictly and each post is looked into carefull and MODS decide if this has to be in the thread or not. So goto the rules section for the postings
Closed Thread