Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 13th December 2009, 16:57   #1
BHPian

Smile Self Intro

Hi All,
This is Santosh from the Baked Beans town(Bengaluru), working as a Engineering Professional in a IT Firm. about 33 years in Earth age.
Currently driving a 1 month 4 day old Mist Silver Scorpio SLE mHawk. Figuring out her quirks and characteristics through 1550+ kms that we have been together so far.
Have previously enjoyed the experience of owning and driving a Wagon R Lx (yeah the non-power steering version) for about 30k kms and 5 years. This is now thankfully with my brother who will better utilise her.
I would like to utilise this forum to make a gain friends and the knowledge of the auto gyan. Would certainly share my experiences regarding the "Beast" as its called around here, but who I certainly classify as the Beauty.

Happy to be a member of the TEAM!!!
Cheers
Old 14th December 2009, 10:12   #2
Senior - BHPian

Another IT guy from Bangalore. Welcome aboard. Congratulations on your new mHawk. It is by fa the best engine to be fitted to a Scorpio till date. Do start a new thread on the buying and ownership experience of your Scorpio. Take a stop at the Rules section to familiarize yourself with the working of the forum.

See you around.
Old 14th December 2009, 10:56   #3
BHPian

Hi Dippy,
Thanks you, didnt drive a pre mHawk Scorpio so cant comment first hand about the engine, but i do love the mHawk and am amazed at its initial pickup. Will be posting more of my experiences especially with the buying/ownership experience.

Cheers
Santosh
Old 14th December 2009, 13:13   #4
BHPian

Congrats on your new Scorpio and welcome to the forum. Nice to see that you have already posted ownership reviews.

-Santosh
Guess what even my name is Santosh and the handle i have is also like how you have come up with. (rk_sans - Rk for RoadKing and Sans for Santosh)
Old 14th December 2009, 13:55   #5
BHPian

Hi Santosh,
Greetings from a fellow namesake n Thanks for your wishes and welcome. looks like atleast on the handle part we think alike!!!

cheers,
Santosh
Closed Thread