Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 17th December 2009, 18:12   #1
BHPian

Default Feels proud to be a part of the Team BHP Community.

Hi All,

Feels like heaven. I finally made it to Team BHP "One stop destination where all the motorheads hang out".

Bangalore is my home and I work for a software major here. I have been hooked to team-bhp for just over a year actively visiting the "Modification and Accessories". I must admit that i have been thoroughly enjoying the discussions which drove me towards being an active member here.

Looking forward for more enlightenment and sharing my knowledge. Can't wait to get started as i am thrilled now.

Have a Nice evening.

Cheers,
Ayyappan
Old 17th December 2009, 19:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Ayyappa,

You are most welcome to be a part of Team BHP. It is a place to learn and teach.Do both with in your capacity.
Closed Thread