Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 18th December 2009, 19:41   #1
BHPian

Default Hi and a big Thank you

Hi
I am Mohsin a 30 yr old Mallu(keralite) settled in chennai for 29 of them. I am a Doc by profession and was in Australia for the last 5 years and have come back to the mothership after my post graduate studies.
I have always owned a Hyundai -first a santro,then accent and while in oz a hyundai santa fe... F1 is a passion (go ferrari) and long drives and music are my other evils.

Thanks a lot for letting me in ,i was pleasantly suprised to find the most comprehensive automotive websites/forum while googling for car info in india. Honestly did not expect to find a site like this in India and since reading the first post having been spending atleast 2 hours everyday since then. Thanks to all the contributors and thanks to all site admins for keeping the site organised and free of spam.
Hoping to contribute my 2 cents worth. Thanks once again .
regards
Gr8native...

punto or i20 dilemma at the moment
Old 18th December 2009, 23:29   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Mohsin, welcome to Team-BHP.

Why not put up a small review about Santa Fe for us? I guess this may hit Indian roads soon. Hope they price it right and market it too!

My vote : i20 CRDi
Old 18th December 2009, 23:46   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Great dr,

Welcome back to mother land. Waiting for your new car and the new pictures of your car. Let it be GP or i20 no matter. Please give the review.
Closed Thread