Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th December 2009, 23:50   #1

Default Jeep bug bit me!

A big hello to all Bhpians. I am sreeganesh from gods own country kerala. My home town is at trivandrum, now working as software engineer at cochin.

I was silently following all the informative threads and knowledgeable discussions happening here for more than a year. And now realized it is the time to get active because the “JEEP BUG BIT ME!” Really I don’t know when or how. And I have finished reading almost every thread in the section 4x4 & Off-Roading. Nowadays most of the free time I will be logged in to team-bhp, going through the JEEP restoration threads, reading technical stuffs relating to 4WD. Now my dream is a New Mahindra Major 4WD or to get a CJ3B and restore back to its glory. Now i dream of jeeps day and night.. and search for my jeep still continues.. You know folks… I have reserved the “LIVE TO DRIVE” sticker among the team-bhp set for my dream JEEP. Rest of the stickers put on my present rides.

Now a little about my passions. Roaring diesel engines, sweet exhaust note of 2 stroke bikes, Royal Enfield thump etc... Apart from these I love music and now trying to learn guitar.

My love for these big machines started when i was a child itself. At that age I admire trucks and buses and I always wondered how these monsters are handled by small humans. Now also I love trucks... Always looking for a chance to drive one.

At college days my dream was YAMAHA RX-100, unfortunately my brother bought a Suzuki Shogun and later handed over to me. I was in love with that bike and kept it for long 10 years. After that let her go and brought a new Yamaha RX-135. Till then I was a biker. Then i learned driving in an Ambassador (my first car). My present rides are an Indica Xeta and Honda activa.

Here are the pictures of my past and present sweethearts .
Attached Images

Old 21st December 2009, 13:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Thats a nice intro there rust. You will certainly feel at home with the other Jeepers on Team BHP. The existing threads on Jeep restorations will surely help in you future Jeep project. Adding pictures of your past and present rides to the intro was a nice touch. Do take time to go through the Announcements to familiarize yourself with the forum etiquettes.

Welcome aboard.
Old 21st December 2009, 23:04   #3

Thanks dippy bhai. Sure i will go through the announcement section. And i will try my level best to keep up the authenticity of this wonderful community. There are a lot of government jeep auctions taking place in and around my city. But unfortunately none of them are 4WD. So i let them go. Even though i am trying to acquire a used one, hopes someday i will own a brand new Mahindra major 4WD. That's my dream.

Cheers for all jeepers.
Old 21st December 2009, 23:12   #4
Senior - BHPian

Buddy that was a nice intro.

Be a petrol head , be a bhpian .

keep it rolling all around.

Cheers!!
Old 21st December 2009, 23:29   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rust in peace,

It is so nice to see the Sree Ganeshji himself entered into our team, that too from the God's own country. Welcome on Board Ganeshji. Contribute your knowledge to our members.
Old 24th December 2009, 12:31   #6

@ foby.sebastian
Thanks for the encouragement Foby. Following the Team 4X4 extreme thread with great interest. Wants to join the OTR planned on 22nd Jan 2010. You people are doing a great job. Cheers!

@navan49
Thanks for the comment. Definitely i am planning to share a Long term ownership report of Indica Xeta. As i am not a good writer, i am working on it now. Will take little more time to complete. The review have to catch up the standards of this wonderful forum. Cheers!
Closed Thread