Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 30th December 2009, 11:23   #1
RVG

Default Thanks, Part of Team-BHP family now !

Since beginning I was very passionate about vehicle driving. Even in childhood when I use to travel in public transport, I try to sit on the seat which is near to driver’s seat. And from that seat I will continuously look at driver about how he is driving.

It was in the year 1994, my father bought a used maruti 800. My big brother used to drive that time and again I was just a observant. One fine day when nobody was there I just took the key of car, used all my past observation and started the car.vrooommm…put the first gear, got the vehicle out of our house and took it for 1 km drive. By the time I came back my father was standing at gate. I was totally frightened and prepared for all sort of scolding. But to my surprise he said why you went alone I would have also joined with you. And he said let’s go and we went for another drive of about 3 kms and still I remember how he guided me while taking reverse. Believe me since then I never gone to any car learning school. Today I own a Indica V2 DLS 2004 model. I was following this vehicle when tata started it’s design in pune and somewhere in my mind I dreamt about this car. And today I own it.

As I am an auto enthusiast, even for small problem I use to analyse and try to find solution by myself first. When the car started giving rattling noise inside cabin I started search and my search ended at “Team-BHP”. What a great forum!. I was really enjoying the stuff and technical details that fellow BHPians provided. Since then no looking back. Everyday at Team-BHP site. Now, I have used so much from this site. Time has come to share my experience and my travelogues and photography with the team-bhp. Thanks a lot to Team-BHP !

~ RVG
1. Indica DLS 2004
2. Maruti 800 (LPG-Conversion) Make 1990

" Success Has Only One Formula : Stop Thinking in Terms of Limitations & Start Thinking in Terms of Possibilities ".

Last edited by Jaggu : 30th December 2009 at 11:37. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external font editors and use Preview before posting. Thanks
Old 30th December 2009, 21:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi RVG,

Brave young man welcome on board. Your experience was well narrated. The observations are the great teachers. You proved that and did the driving. I appreciate your confidence. Contribute what ever you can to the threads.
Old 31st December 2009, 15:08   #3
Senior - BHPian

How young were you @ 94'? Brave of you, but I am sure you will feel like you dad today, if your son/girl did the same. Ride safe, teach safer to your kids. After all tommorow's Roads are in their hands
Closed Thread