Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 3rd January 2010, 01:12   #1
BHPian

Post First day with Team BHP

Hello All

Thanks to moderators for accepting my membership. I feel great to be part of the team who loves automobiles, as always interests comes as priority because thats the one which makes us happy every day.

By profession, I am project manager in MNC. I LOVE CARS CARS CARS and my other interests are child counselling to children who parents are alcoholic, just a voluteer not a professional counsellor, enjoy long drives especially when I am driving.

I own Wagon R now and earlier had Maruti 800. My best friend owns Swift and Honday city so many a times I use his car especially on long drives.

I live in Bangalore past 12 years, earlier roamed many parts of the country during my schooling because my dad was in Army service. I am 32 years, married and my son is 2 years
Old 4th January 2010, 12:18   #2
Team-BHP Support

raka10, welcome to Team-BHP.

Its nice to come across people who are actively involved in social work, and hats off to you on that.

Do check out the Announcements section for an idea about the forum guidelines. These will help to understand the forum better.

Looking forward to your contributions on the various threads.
Old 4th January 2010, 12:40   #3
BHPian

Hello raka10 and welcome to the forum. Nice to know that people here are also involved in some kind of social activities. We all really appreciate your efforts to contribute to the greater good of the society.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:30   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rako,

Welcome on board. Being a Counselor you might be a good listener. keep up your counseling service. You might be needed in our Teambhp to give counseling for those who are not using the helmets and seat belt.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:49   #5

Hi Raka10,

Welcome to teamBHP. Good to hear that you have involved yourself in the social activities. We have some thing in common, i live in Bangalore & own a Wagon R.
Old 6th January 2010, 03:49   #6
BHPian

Thanks everyone for your welcome note!!!
Old 8th January 2010, 23:32   #7
BHPian

Thanks Naveen, nice to meet to you in this forum to discuss about our car, My car is 2004 model so I might be able to give you some valuable tips. I love shogun, silencer output
Closed Thread