Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th January 2010, 16:10   #1
BHPian

Default A car crazy teen here!!

Hello everybody,

I am a 11th standard student and i am and have been totally crazy about cars since my 4th birthday! Other than cars, my field of interests are singing and also playing violin.

I learned driving when i was in 4th standard and my guru was my dad( do not worry guys; i drove only in a ground and not on roads!), and this was in our 1989 Premier Padmini Deluxe BE. From then, I have been mad about driving and started commanding my dad to get car magazines and all!

The vehicles we own are a Premier padmini(mentioned earlier) and a Honda Activa(2004). The Padmini was bought 2nd hand in 1996 when we were in chennai and its doing great. I am extremely attached to that car and do not want to give it away.
Time to end up this post as i have lots of work pending to be done or else i will have to accept a lot of fireworks at school tomorrow!!

So thatís the basics about me guys. Looking forward to have a great time here. Thank you
Old 4th January 2010, 16:14   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP.

So its just a couple of years between you and your license. The license to ride/drive across this fantastic country of ours.

Stop by at the https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intro...e-posting.html

Have a great time.
Old 4th January 2010, 16:22   #3
BHPian

hello sir,
Extremely glad to read a reply to my first post! And i have been waiting eagerly since i was 14 to get a license. And I am extremely strict that i will not drive on the roads alone until i get my license. Praying to turn 18 quickly!
And surely i will go through the link you have provided.
Thank you
Old 4th January 2010, 18:51   #4
BHPian

Hi!

It's sure raining teens on TBHP

I just gave my intro sometime back. I am also a 11th std. student from Mumbai.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:07   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi Freak,

You are most welcome in Team BHP Board. A teen of 14 freak in Automobile. In my time I hada tough time to convince my dad for a Bicycle.Where as you drive the PP. Wish you all the best and let your 18 comes on its own no need to hurry. You have a lot to learn here spare some time for this forum and more for studies.All the best in the New Year.
Closed Thread