Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 9th January 2010, 04:13   #1
BHPian

Default Hello dear friends

Hi All,

This is eRohit (virtual internet name on the similar concept as email).

I am regular reader of team-bhp from past 1-2 years. I liked the community so much that I decided to join it. I know some of you might be thinking why the heck after so many months. I would say better late than never

I own -
1) Pulsar 150 DTSi 2004 model (actually used to own it but last year I gave it to my big bro)
2) Wagon R Lxi 2006 model

I am mainly based out of Delhi. But as with typical IT consultant got opportunities to travel around the world.

My grandparent home is in Kullu so I got ample opportunities to drive through himalayas to the beautiful city of gods (as they call it). And I will be honest with you , the drive from Mandi to Manali to Rohtang is one of the best drive of the world.

Hoping to have good time writing threads/replies.

eRohit
Old 11th January 2010, 13:01   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hello Rohit and welcome to this world of cars......and everything else

Do lookout for some Delhi meets, and please share your experiences of driving through the mighty Himalayas !

See you around, though please do take a quick look at the forum rules and announcements.
Old 12th January 2010, 04:01   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Hello Rohit and welcome to this world of cars......and everything else

Do lookout for some Delhi meets, and please share your experiences of driving through the mighty Himalayas !

See you around, though please do take a quick look at the forum rules and announcements.
Thanks Eddy. I have gone through these sections. I got the zeast of all these rules.

I will share my Himalaya experience very soon. Thanks for the encouragement though.
Closed Thread