Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th January 2010, 02:40   #1

Default Praveen From Cincinnati,OH, U.S.A

Hey Guys,

I am Praveen from Cincinnati. Did my masters in engineering here and have been working since then. Its my 7th year in U.S. now. Currently i own Honda Civic Hybrid 2007 model with Navigation.

Main reason why i registered in this website is to get some info about the indian cars. My dad back in India is planning to buy a car soon , well his first car.

I have done a lot of research online and found out this website is good and unbiased. Found out lot of real time pictures/reviews here and it helped me in finalizing the car/color. I really enjoyed checking the website. I haven't even researched this much while i was buying a car.

But my experience with the forum registration wasn't a pleasant one. I have actually registered before christmas , but my account wasnt activated until 2nd jan 2010., probably because of the holidays season. i tried emailing the support in between and they were not sure what was the problem and they said it could be because of several reasons - short description or something like that and asked to me register again. So I had to re-register , but still took them this long to activate it.

My sincere suggestion to the moderators - It would be great if you guys can minimize the activation time or atleast update us properly how long its going to take for activation.

Anyways my account is active now , finally in the new year .Thanks to all the moderators for activating my account.

I will keep you guys posted about the car purchase.

Regards,
Praveen
Old 11th January 2010, 11:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard psadasivan

The first thing that caught my eye in your introduction was that you own a Civic hybrid. Honda sold a handful of cars here in India as well. However since we dont have an ownership review on the same, you could start an ownership experience thread on your hybrid which i'm sure would be interesting to read for all our members. Do take time to go through the Rules which will help understand the workings of the forum better.

See you around in the threads
Closed Thread