Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th September 2005, 15:43   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Welcome to TBHP and congratulation. Have a great time with your new car.

From next time don't hit the 'return' key after every line.
Hi,
Not sure what you are saying here. I don't hit 'return' after every line. What makes you say that ?
Old 5th September 2005, 15:49   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeOnegative
Amazing.

You know, you Petra ELX guys are making me jealous. Only if I had waited. :( Not saying that I dont like my car, but you guys seem to be getting a better deal. Enjoy your car.

And you know what, your reasoning process was almost the same as mine. I did not go for the Baleno for exactly the same reason as you.

BTW, was it Sunil Jomraj from Anuroop? He is a good guy. Thanks to Cream for putting me onto him.
It was a lady by name Ruki. REally very nice and helpful. She put me onto a FIAT guy Amol for delivery details. REally helpful people.
When I went to book my car this saturday, I met one gentelman ...Ashish, I think his name was. He waited for a whole year for the Petra 1.9. And he has already done 27K in less than a year. He is really thrilled with his car.
Old 5th September 2005, 17:26   #18
Senior - BHPian

Goes to show that some people are die hard Fiat fans. Wonder if the company is listening?

And if you had this experience, it means that Anuroop is pretty pro-active. Where do you stay? And yeah, which colour?

Last edited by typeOnegative : 5th September 2005 at 17:31.
Old 5th September 2005, 18:20   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeOnegative
Goes to show that some people are die hard Fiat fans. Wonder if the company is listening?

And if you had this experience, it means that Anuroop is pretty pro-active. Where do you stay? And yeah, which colour?
I have my flat in ThakurVillage but stay in SantaCruz. I have booked a BLACK BEAUTY.
In fact I gave the FIAT guy Amol a piece of advice on how the BHPians are die hard fans of FIAT products....but at the same time critical of the company. But he says that things are changing with the new CEO. Just hope that this is true.
Old 5th September 2005, 19:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

Well, I just wanted to see how far away from Anuroop you were. I am at Vikhroli and don't mind the long drive to the workshop in Goregaon. There are tonnes like me in Mumbai I guess. And Black is a sexy colour. I took Hazel Grey. My review will follow in some time.

If Fortpoint were half as pro-active as you mentioned, I am surprised. Was put off by their attitude when I was car hunting. Shaman was no better. But Anuroop will teach dealers of other cars too onhow to sell a car.
Old 5th September 2005, 19:52   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp72
Hi, Not sure what you are saying here. I don't hit 'return' after every line. What makes you say that ?
Your first post had one line gap in between lines. Right through. That's why you see my edit tag below.
Old 6th September 2005, 12:20   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Your first post had one line gap in between lines. Right through. That's why you see my edit tag below.
Yeah..I see that for the first few lines. Not sure why or how I did that. Anyway, will remember that. thanks !
Old 6th September 2005, 18:34   #23
BHPian

Hey man....long post...dont mean to hurt you but I didnt read the whole of it...but welcome to teambhp...have a great time, and enjoy
Old 6th September 2005, 21:49   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp72
I have my flat in ThakurVillage but stay in SantaCruz.
hey...me in thakur village too - and a few other team bhpians as well. so do drive by sometimes and give a shout out. cheers!
Old 6th September 2005, 23:05   #25
BHPian

dippy stays there two and so does nitroxx...youll have your own big gang out there...lucky you'll
Old 8th September 2005, 11:55   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power
dippy stays there two and so does nitroxx...youll have your own big gang out there...lucky you'll
That is exciting. Though I have my flat in TV, I staty in SantaCruz.......close to office. Too long a distance for everyday commute. I know this is surprising......but I am originally from Bangalore.....so not used to travelling in Mumbai peak hr traffic. But will surely shout...or howl if that is acceptable, when I am there.
Closed Thread