Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2010, 16:20   #1

Lightbulb Bangalore To Velankanni Travel Tips

Hai there!

This is joseph, keying in the first time after registering with TBH a month back; have been a silent observer till now. This forum just rocks!. that's all i have to say

It is time for me to bug you guys. Well, let me put it straight, I need some advice and inputs on the road conditions(as on Jan-2010) between Bangalore and Velankanni, passing through Namakkal, Trichy and Tanjore.

On the way back from Velankanni, we are planning to visit Poondi; near thirukaattupalli (a deviation from Tanjore) and head to Trichy. Would appreciate if someone could update me on with your experience with petrol stations and restaurants on the way. I have been using Shell super petrol consistently since the purchase of the car.

I would prefer BP as an alternate while driving long distances. I drive a Swift-zxi. This FYI. your opinions please.

Cheers..!

Last edited by Jaggu : 12th January 2010 at 16:37. Reason: Please type in full english and avoid typing in sms and short forms. Thanks
Old 12th January 2010, 16:41   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Joseph to Team BHP, thats an interesting handle, what does it stand for?

You can do a search and find out details you need inside the route and travel sections. Do share more of your interests here and do take time to go through the Announcements section to understand the rules and etiquettes better.

Enjoy your stay!

cheers
Jaggu
Old 12th January 2010, 22:09   #3
cLJ
BHPian

Hi Joseph, welcome to Team BHP.

Why don't you put-up your queries under Routes/Travel Queries? There are lot of route suggestions!! Good luck!

CLJ
Old 12th January 2010, 22:54   #4
Senior - BHPian

Joseph welcome aboard. We would love to know more about you and your hobbies if any at all.

BTW you could post your route query here .
Closed Thread