Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 13th January 2010, 17:16   #31
BHPian

I am super jealous now! Wow! i would love such a job. I have seen just 1 Ferrari in my entire life, parked near Hard Rock Cafe in Bangalore and i went nuts over that! Cant imagine what i would do in a Ferrari showroom!!
Old 13th January 2010, 17:20   #32
BHPian

Hi, just a thought.
How is a person who walks into a Ferrari showroom treated? This is because many of us are treated quite shabbily when we have entered into an Audi/Mercedes showroom, especially when they realize that you are not their potential customer. I have read of bad treatment by Honda showroom guys in Mumbai. Too much of arrogance being openly displayed by them.
Does Ferrari also follow the same trend?
Old 13th January 2010, 17:27   #33
Senior - BHPian

Hey Farooq, welcome aboard. So how is it to be surrounded by Ferrari's each and every day at work? And every morning do you go, "Hmm.. now which Ferrari do i drive today??"

Man, some people have all the luck

And while you're here, do us all a favour and post GOOD quality pics

Last edited by karthik247 : 13th January 2010 at 17:30.
Old 13th January 2010, 17:34   #34
BHPian

Hey Farooq! Awesome Job!!! and eve better pics! Welcome to the team!
Old 13th January 2010, 17:36   #35
BHPian

i envy you man ! welcome to tbhp

I know you would have lot of experiences to share with us especially with those arab kids driving these sports cars. My dad used to talk about these arab kids who use to show off their 'dad's money cars' on the freeways in a crazy manner. !
Old 13th January 2010, 19:26   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1977 View Post
Hi, just a thought.
How is a person who walks into a Ferrari showroom treated? This is because many of us are treated quite shabbily when we have entered into an Audi/Mercedes showroom, especially when they realize that you are not their potential customer. I have read of bad treatment by Honda showroom guys in Mumbai. Too much of arrogance being openly displayed by them.
Does Ferrari also follow the same trend?
No buddy we behave good with people who wants to see these cars,we respect the people who have the passion but dont let them touch them,if they want to a picture with them we agree.
Old 13th January 2010, 21:41   #37
Senior - BHPian

Hey did not understand one thing what is Ferrari doing in KSA. is it being manufactured or are they doing the assemble of CKDs in KSA??
Old 13th January 2010, 22:08   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
i envy you man ! welcome to tbhp

I know you would have lot of experiences to share with us especially with those arab kids driving these sports cars. My dad used to talk about these arab kids who use to show off their 'dad's money cars' on the freeways in a crazy manner. !
Thanks siva,sure i will always available for the passionate people to share my lovely expirences.
ya ur dad is rite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
Welcome onboard farooq. You are one lucky man to lay your hands on those beutiful beasts all the time. With your time spent with them i think we can expect a thread started by you just on them with Photos. How did end up working for ferrai. A litle insight might enlighten a lot of budding enthusiasts in this forum!
Thanks every1 for that warm welcome,buddy some times i am scared to drive in fear that something might go wrong while driving.if by mistake we end banging the car it will cost a furtune to repair it.guys initally i never imagined the spares would be so expensive.sometimes in major accidents when i give an Estimate the cost of spares goes hight that the car cost.

Surprise.should be, will give one example.

the front bumper will cost around 42,000 saudi riyal i.e around half a million indian rupees.

ur always welcome.
u wrote my cars.hope they were mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg_chn View Post
Nice to see another member from KSA. You are onle lucky guy for sure! Someday if im in Riyadh, would u be able to let me have a look at the cars in your showroom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
duude, you've got the dream job for a petrolhead!

Welcome to t-bhp and thanks for sharing the pics.

Do put up Test drive reports on your experiences and let us live vicariously
thanks buddy i too feel that its dream job.
for sure i will update my reports.

thanks,it feels g8 to be around these machines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoneer View Post
Welcome Farooq. the magic words ' i work for ferrari' immediately got me into this post.

You are a lucky guy, all we do is drool over the pics and how good should it be to tocuh and feel them everyday.
Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : SMS / Slang language is not the preferred mode of communication on Team-BHP. We would much appreciate if you type your post out in clear and concise english for the benefit of other community members.
Also, please use the multi-quote option when replying instead of creating back to back psts

Last edited by Eddy : 13th January 2010 at 22:30. Reason: Note Inline. And a PM.
Old 13th January 2010, 22:42   #39
BHPian

ya i think all those brands are owned by Al-Ghassan.but i dnt know abt khobar.Buddy u all are welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg_chn View Post
Im in mate, we'l have to see what Mr.Farooq has to say
Old 13th January 2010, 22:43   #40
BHPian

thanks
you can shoot ur questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ir458 View Post
Hello Sir,
Welcome !!
Looking forward to lots of information from you.
Having a long list of questions
Old 13th January 2010, 22:46   #41
BHPian

by mistake i wrote in know but forget to write to add i dont know much abt the car.
anyways i will give full details when the car is here again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ir458 View Post
That is Ferrari 330 GT Series 2. There isn't any model as 305 ??
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Anyways more pics of Lancia and Ferraris please .
Old 13th January 2010, 22:58   #42
BHPian

THANKS n well said,In fact it just clicke me that even the people who own 1 or 2 of these cant take the pleasure of all these crazy machines.
No i didnt drive cos everytime the cars is here for service it comes on winch and after service it again carried back on winch to the owners place the owner is very possive abt his ENZO,He should be coz its not an ordinary one.
But she will not escape from me for too long.
will celebrate the day i will pull it on the strech.
maserati has one of the smoothest suspension,and he seating is so luxurious and comfy these are the two best things i like abt the maserati,and for everything else the car speaks for itself, everytime you drive it you will get immense pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Good to have you here farooq. Well what more can I say, you are one lucky chap to get to drive all those prancing horses and also get paid for doing that. What more can a petrol head dream of. You get to enjoy so many of the ferraris free of cost. Even the people who buy these expensive toys probably dont get to drive so many of these ferraris in their lifetime. Let us know if you get to drive an enzo. Also what is your take on the masers
ferrariKSA is offline   Received Infraction
Old 13th January 2010, 23:02   #43
BHPian

there is only one dealer for ferrari in kSA and the same family owns (hold ur breath)Porsche,VW,Audi.

on an avarage we sell 7 to 8 cars a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
waw man. welcome to team bhp dude.

let me ask some curious question i have in mind.

how many Ferrari showrooms are there in saudi?
on an average how many cars are sold in month? any popular model!
Old 14th January 2010, 02:00   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrariKSA View Post
there is only one dealer for ferrari in kSA and the same family owns (hold ur breath)Porsche,VW,Audi.

on an avarage we sell 7 to 8 cars a month.
What? 7 or 8 Cars per month! That completely blows me off. Were you guys still hitting that figure during the recession?
Old 14th January 2010, 02:04   #45
Senior - BHPian

Welcome abroad Farooq, you are one lucky guy!

Where in KSA?
Closed Thread