Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 14th January 2010, 23:52   #1
BHPian

Default Hello everybody

My name is Surendra Sadwelkar, I am 54 years old and live in Mumbai, my recent vehicle is a 2007 Scorpio SLX CRde, in my earlier days when I used to live abroad, I have owned a Mazda 929 Ltd, a Dodge Charger, a Lincoln Continental, and a Chrysler Concord. I came back with my family to Mumbai about 7 years back and purchased a Black Scorpio which I sparingly used for about 3 years and unfortunately it got flooded in the basement parking of my building during the 26x7. My heart broke as the vehicle had just about done 20000 kms. It was fully submerged for 3 days, when they pulled it out along with few aother vehicles which were in the basement parking its condition was pathetic. Mahindra reconditioned it for me but it was never the same I lost a of money on it and finally sold it at a loss.

After this I bought the Diamond White Scorpio in 2007 as "Nothing else will do", Iam very fond of driving long distances and we make a trip to Goa and Karwar every year without fail. Anyway I dont want to bore you guys.

I have just got my Team BHP stickers and put them on my Scorpio all 12 of them, I think they look very good, you can see Team-BHP from any angle while looking at my vehicle, I will post some photos of my Scorpio in a couple of days. Thank you Team-BHP for accepting my membership.

Tnanks.
Old 15th January 2010, 13:54   #2
BHPian

Hello Surendra,
Welcome to Team BHP!
Wow, all 12 stickers! Do post pictures of your ride.
Cheers.
Old 15th January 2010, 16:40   #3
BHPian

Welcome Mr.Surendra Sadwelkar to the amazing world of TBHP
Closed Thread