Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 17th January 2010, 18:45   #1
BHPian

Default Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

My first mail to our group, and feeling pretty happy writing this one, especially since its been four months of me joining into the group and this being my first mail. Though not intentional but got too busy with some other stuffs.

well first for the reason of selecting babaops as my name. 'ops' (Operations) was the majors I did during my MBA and 'baba' the name that I got during those wonderful two years at B School for my habit of getting up at 5 in the morning no matter what time I sleep and hence 'babaops'.

I am presently a supply chain consultant and was previously associated with Honda Cars, India. I actually assembled the last engine for the previous 'honda city' in India. Hoping none of one among us has uses that one .

My list of vehicles started with Luna Super when I was a kid, Passion Plus and M800 in college, Unicorn during my second job and presently a newly bought Magna. My next one would definitely be a SUV (when, I do not know that. but that it will be, surely)

as I told earlier that I had been too busy for the last 4 months ,I have been travelling a lot during this time. Mangalore, Vellore, Chennai, Mahabalipuram and few more but details of these trips in my further mails. hoping to see you all a lot in future and having a lot of good time. Cheerios.

babaops
Old 18th January 2010, 00:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi babaops,

Welcome on board with us. Godd to have a person like you from Honda, and a man of travel. Please come on contribute where ever you can in the forum
Old 19th January 2010, 01:34   #3
BHPian

well first for the reason of selecting babaops as my name. 'ops' (Operations) was the majors I did during my MBA and 'baba' the name that I got during those wonderful two years at B School for my habit of getting up at 5 in the morning no matter what time I sleep and hence 'babaops'.

Nice name babaops. I wonder how you woke up at 5 in the morning. I usually sleep at that hour. By the way could you tell us from where did u do your MBA?
Closed Thread