Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 28th January 2010, 16:41   #1
BHPian

Default Congratulations to ME a T-BHPIAN Now

Dear All,

Good Day! Today is one of the memorable days in my life as now I am part of the Family. Makes me feel really exited and short of words to describe it.

Quick Intro of myself -- Me MOHSIN (KITES) a native of Karnataka from Hubli, studied my electronics and communication engineering and now working in Bangalore as a database administrator. My wife is a Lecturer in Computer sciences and i have a 2 year old son. My parents live in Hubli.

Looking forward for contributing my best to the Team.

Kites
Old 28th January 2010, 17:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Kites.

Its great to see another fellow enthusiast on the forum. Our tribe is increasing and how. Im sure you have gone through the board rules,if not kindly go through them before you start posting. They will help you know the forum and its rules.

Please let us know a little more about yourself, like, your interests in vehicles (4x4s, two wheelers, sedans, modified, etc, or is it all of them?) for us to know you better. Here you will find almost anything you wanted to know and discuss on vehicles...but i guess you already knew that.

Take care and hoping to see you around and active on the forum. Have fun, Happy Revving!!
Old 29th January 2010, 10:11   #3
BHPian

Thanks a ton V-16,
I had been visiting T-BHP from the past 6 months and had tried 3 times before this attempt when i finally got approved. Thank GOD!
My interest in cars started when i was in 5th grade 1989 and started to understand them, i had lot of toy collections gifted to me by my dad who was in gulf at that time, i am not sure if you have heard toy brands like Matchbox, Tomica and a few more which i dont remember now, by then i knew quite a bit about only the names of the toy cars which i had like Nissan, VW, BMW, Benz, Jeep and used to show off with my friends who had no idea about them. Since then i have always been a motorhead.
i kind of like all the segments in cars and bikes. my first love will always be my dads premier padmini in which i learnt how to drive.
will surely actively participate in the forums.
Closed Thread