Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 31st January 2010, 01:09   #1

Default Hello from a just-turned-into-an auto enthusiast!

Hello BHPians,

Have been going through the threads since quite a few days now and have never learnt so much about auto mobiles in my entire life as I have over these few days! Thank you so much for building this community. I am 30 and stay in Bangalore.

It all started when I was a little curious why random people would approach me and ask me if I was intending to sell my Yamaha RX135. I decided to do a bit of research and ended up getting my bike's engine spruced up a bit by an expert mechanic in Bangalore. During the process I have developed a greater respect for these machines..

I have also booked a Swift VDI in December '09 and am quite excited about having it next month! Of course, I would known nothing if not for this wonderful archive of information on this website about the car and modifying it. I guess I will have some questions for the experts once I get the car..

Thanks again for accepting me and it is just wonderful to be here amidst hoards of enthusiasts!

SS.
Old 31st January 2010, 19:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sky,

Yamaha to Swift VDI. Petrol to diesel. Hope you will get the new engine in February. Do post your pictures as well as your reviews on new VDI Engine. You are most welcome in our family.
Old 1st February 2010, 17:20   #3

Thanks Navan,

No, I won't be getting the new BSIV engine, although I would be getting one manufactured in 2010. My dealer tells me that the dispatches for the new engine would only begin in the second half of this year. I am not too worked up on that.. I should be fine with either.
Closed Thread