Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th February 2010, 11:29   #1

Default Hello :)

Hi,

My name is Ricky. People call me DJ. I choose the name Baleno4397 because that was my first car and the number for some other reason.

I was working for a very famous social networking site for sometime. When I got bored of it, I quit and started taking care of our family business in Kerala. The only other thing that keep me occupied other than TBHP is my website. I am a hardcore Tech Blogger; which probably leaves a permanent "nerdy" tag around my neck.

I was always trying to do something extra on my car. I was never sure BUT TBHP always had the answers. That is when I decided to move from a "Guest User" to a "User" and here I am -- Introducing myself.

I have personally owned only my Baleno however, my dad currently uses a Fortuner --- which is used extensively by me. Previously, he owned a Pajero.

Of all the vehicles I have ever managed to get my hands on, I am still in love with my Baleno. Probably, it is that first love effect.

Hoping to have a very informative, productive stay on TBHP. Thank you Mods for granting me a membership here.
Old 20th February 2010, 02:36   #2
BHPian

Welcome on board DJ !
Old 20th February 2010, 13:07   #3
BHPian

Hi Ricky! That is a very nice intro! Don't mid the nerdy tag, it is called being educated.

Make sure you go through the forum rules!

Welcome to the Team!

See you around!!

Cartman.
Old 20th February 2010, 14:13   #4
BHPian

Quote:
I am a hardcore Tech Blogger; which probably leaves a permanent "nerdy" tag around my neck.
Ah! A tech blogger Me too into tech blogging, would like to get a few tips from you. Welcome to TBHP
Old 21st February 2010, 21:34   #5

@binu balan; Thank you Binu_Balan.

@Cartman: Hi Carman. Thank You. I made it a point to read most of these rules. P.S Cartman is my cartoon God.

@prateekm: Hi Prateekm. I have seen your suggestions in several threads. Thank you. Sure, I would be more than happy to let you know some secrets . Are you using Joomla or Wordpress platform. Check out my website. www(.)techgiraffe(.)com.

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I guess this sense of family among the fellow BHPians is what makes T-BHP a far better place than its competitors. I would like to thank everyone once again.
Old 22nd February 2010, 12:33   #6
BHPian

@Baleno4397: Hahaha! Same here buddy! That is the reason why I chose this handle!
Closed Thread