Team-BHP - Hey whats goin on!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hey whats goin on! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/7641-hey-whats-goin.html)

hey guys! hope alls well keep those engines revvin! i guess i met a guy from Team bhp once when i was stranded at Siddhivinayak temple signal he did get a couple of pics of the car he also got a two of the engine but i dont see them here hello! by the way thanx Gordon for showcasing my Scirocco ! hey how do i become a moderator at Team bhp ! me got a lot of pictures of cars from bombay that i have been chasing! one's not enough right !
greed= need for weed + need for speed! don't drink and drive!
if you plan on meetin up gimme a shout!
also can add ur self to my buddies list click the link below!

http://www.hi5.com/i?l=GF37QOO

tell me u from team bhp !

This part of the forum is for Introducing Yourself to Team-BHP and what you have posted, well is not an introduction. Introduce yourself properly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueoyster
hey how do i become a moderator at Team bhp !

Hey, this is a new one... lol:
Well, umm... How about donation of 1 lakh rupees towards getting Team-BHP stickers for every BHPian. Just buy your way through, works for politicians... :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai
How about donation of 1 lakh rupees towards getting Team-BHP stickers for every BHPian. Just buy your way through, works for politicians... :p

lol! good one samurai ... if only wishes were horses :D

my bank account number is......

Hey dude,
welcome aboard T-BHP.

Man, this intro is more like "Im the man, catch me if you can!!!"...just kidding...Blueoyster, post a proper intro then we will decide on how much you need to bribe us to be a moderator or carbeurettor or generator or whatever you wana start with!!!heheee...kidding..kidding...!!!!Welcome dude...have a good stay here...

Hey welcome buddy!

Quote:

hey how do i become a moderator at Team bhp
By audience poll!

Hey blueoyester welcome aboard bro ..... hope you have a rocking time here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueoyster
........<snip snip> got a lot of pictures of cars from bombay that i have been chasing <snip snip>!

Hey what say moderators ..... he shows us the pics and we make him the super - moderator....... hehe :D just kiddin blue ... dont mind.

Ride On!

hey blueoyster
welcome to tbhp dude.your still a newbie so you have got a long long long way ahead.any way enjoy your stay here.

Rev

Quote:

Just buy your way through, works for politicians...
not a place for politics anyways ! ..

lets see ..with a smashing intro like that u'd be lucky staying out of "MOD" trouble ...
Welcome aboard and DO go through the announcement section before posting nay further ..
cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON82
Hey blueoyester welcome aboard bro ..... hope you have a rocking time here.

Hey what say moderators ..... he shows us the pics and we make him the super - moderator....... hehe :D just kiddin blue ... dont mind.

Ride On!

forget the pics if i show u my cars would you make me GOD?
kiddin bro!
got a lot of stuff a lot of u may be lookin for !
cheers mate

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf
Man, this intro is more like "Im the man, catch me if you can!!!"...just kidding...Blueoyster, post a proper intro then we will decide on how much you need to bribe us to be a moderator or carbeurettor or generator or whatever you wana start with!!!heheee...kidding..kidding...!!!!Welcome dude...have a good stay here...

how about kissin the dust of a stang tyre!
i knew i was askin for a lot to be moderator but i guess i have every rigt to
don't dream who you are know who you are !
cheers
bro!
ps: did i say stang tyre sorry make that my cycle tyre!

Hey Guys Sorry if i have been spiteful but just for fun luv you people!

hope to meet up soon!
cheers
Guys
ps: lookin to seeing you join Hi5! have set up a special section for team BHP you will find that under my profile!
cheers again