Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 18th March 2010, 13:19   #1
BHPian

Default Hello to all my fellow T-bhpians

Hello friends,

My Name is Rajesh and i would like to thank Team-BHP and the moderators for approving of my membership.I was passively following T-bhp as a guest since 1 1/2 years and am a voracious follower of the travelogues section.

I live in Bangalore and work for a Telecom firm as a Supply Chain Manager.
I have a passion for long distance driving, that too particularly in the Ghat roads and challenging road conditions.( not city driving plsss)

My rides are a Black Wagon-R Vxi ( 2007 Nov) and a Blue Honda Dio (July 2009). Will definitely seek the help of my Senior T-bhp friends when i want to upgrade my from Wagon-R ( maybe in a year's time)

Looking forward to a good time in T-bhp.

Cheers..

Rajesh.
Old 22nd March 2010, 11:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rajesh

Welcome aboard. With the number new models coming in all the time, I'm sure you will spoilt for choice when you decide to upgrade from your Wagon R. Of course Team BHP will be there to help you. How about an ownership review on your car for now?

Take some time to go through the Rules to understand the working of the forum better. See you around.
Old 22nd March 2010, 16:39   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Hi Rajesh

Welcome aboard. With the number new models coming in all the time, I'm sure you will spoilt for choice when you decide to upgrade from your Wagon R. Of course Team BHP will be there to help you. How about an ownership review on your car for now?

Take some time to go through the Rules to understand the working of the forum better. See you around.
Thanks for the warm welcome extended to me. Yes, i will definitely seek the help of Team BHP when upgrading from my present Wagon-R.

Regarding the ownership review of my car, i am not able to understand what exactly this means
Old 22nd March 2010, 22:24   #4
BHPian

Hi Rajesh,
As you mentioned you love --"Long distance driving, that too particularly in the Ghat roads ", may be a travelogue of any of your memorable adventure along with pictures would do.
Old 23rd March 2010, 10:27   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandg View Post
Hi Rajesh,
As you mentioned you love --"Long distance driving, that too particularly in the Ghat roads ", may be a travelogue of any of your memorable adventure along with pictures would do.
sure, will soon post a travelogue & pics of my earlier trips.
Closed Thread