Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 18th March 2010, 18:27   #1
BHPian

Default Finally My First Post in Team-BHP!!

Hello Fellow BHP-ian's,

First of all, let me thank Team-BHP and the moderators for the realisation of my Dream to be a part of Team-BHP. It has been a long journey for almost past 1.5 years from being a guest to finally giving my Introduction here.

I was born in Lucknow but soon shifted base to Gurgaon from 1985 till Sep 2009 when I switched job and city to Bangalore, I have travelled extensively across North India and now am researching the Glory of South.

Currently I have a home each in Gurgaon/Bangalore and shuttle in between (Not too often).

After working as an IT Infrastructure Professional for 5 years, now I am working as a Messaging Consultant.

My Passions are:
• Automobiles (See below).
• Audio/Video/Music (Have a good setup of Home Theatre at Gurgaon).
• Travelling (Already travelled to Mysore/Ooty/Pondicherry/Mahabalipuram in 6 months in Bangalore).
• Electronics (Own a lot of Electronic stuff).

A Brief preview of My Rides till Date
• Maruti Esteem LX MPi (Mar 2001 - Mar 2005).
• New Honda City GXi (NHC - Mar 2005 - Feb 2010).
• TVS Victor GL (Jan 2003 - Sep 2008).
• Maruti WagonR VXi (Dec 2006 - Present).
• Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme ( Aug 2008 - Present).
• Toyotal Corolla Altis GL (Nov 2008 - Present).
• Hyundai i10 Era (May 2009 - Present).
• Hyundai Accent GLS (Used - Mar 2010 - Present).

In last 6 months, Team-BHP has really changed my outlook towards Automobiles to an extent that my last purchase and some of the last travels have been greatly inspired by some great people out here.
It is indeed a great pleasure to be a part of the Tribe known as Team-BHP. Looking forward to fruitful interaction and more and more learning in the future.

The feeling has still not sunk in yet, would require some more time.

Cheers,
Shantanu Mishra

P.S. I am only allowed 2 Smileys, but would post only one to express my happiness
Old 19th March 2010, 03:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Shantanu, congrats and welcome aboard. This is the right place for an enthusiast or a petrol-head, depends on what one chooses to be called.
Interesting line up of your rides, past and present.

While here go through the board rules to help you familiarize yourself with the forum. Have a great time here and happy revving.
Old 19th March 2010, 03:27   #3
BHPian

Hi Shantanu, congrats and welcome aboard. This is the right place for an enthusiast or a petrol-head, depends on what one chooses to be called.
Interesting line up of your rides, past and present.

Thanks a lot, What about an Enthusiastic Head with Petrol as the Secret of Energy,

While here go through the board rules to help you familiarize yourself with the forum. Have a great time here and happy revving.

Sure, Since last 1.5 years I had been going through the entire forum, I thought I knew almost everything, but when the time for practical came, I had to read some posts about posting again,

Dont Worry, People say I am a quick learner.
Old 19th March 2010, 05:28   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard Mishraji... Dont forget to post your travelogues..
Closed Thread