Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 11th April 2010, 11:02   #1

Default Finally in

Hello everybody, finally I am a member of one of the best and most respected forums in India. I have known about team-bhp from the past 4 years and have been visiting it once in a while but got a serious interest in joining it just a few days back.

My love for automobiles started when i was 6 yrs old and got to ride in my uncles blue amby. The good old amby still remains one of my fav cars though i drive a 2008 Swift ZXI right now. The swift is such a fun vehicle to drive in the city and on the highways (keeping aside the constant rattling sound)

I have traveled extensively in India, Scandinavia and Central Europe (the software industry takes you places ). I have traveled on 12 decked cruise liners, drove snowmobiles to the arctic circle through forests and on frozen lakes, commuted in water taxis through canals, have been on train rides through snow filled mountain passes in the Alps, traveled in some of the busiest underground train networks of Europe and clocked hundreds of hours on the India highways (Will upload pics sometime later).

Looking forward to a rich experience on these forums and meeting some like minded people.

~cheers
Old 11th April 2010, 15:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi, happy_traveller, welcome aboard ! You handle is just perfect, considering your love for travelling Please post some travelogues with pics.

I had an Amby till about twenty years ago. It was truly an awesome car.

Cheers!
Old 12th April 2010, 17:37   #3
BHPian

hey buddy! nice to see more ppl from hyderabad joining.

looking forward to seeing all those pictures
Closed Thread