| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|18th April 2010, 20:59||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanked: 0 Times
Hello from Dilip Patnaik
Pleased to be part of the T-BHP family.
To introduce myself, I've moved to Hyd after a few years in the US. My passion for driving has also got to do a lot with the quality of roads and traffic. Unfortunately, Hyd doesn't offer much there.
History of cars -
- 1996 Maruti Zen (Canary Yellow) - yup I drove a lemon and I loved it!
- 1998 BMW 318i - Underpowered beemer with great handline
- 2001 BMW 330i - What a car, but ended up spending a fortune on the tranny
- 2004 Hyundai Accent - Decent A2B car. Fed-up with it now
- Booked the Bullet Classic 500. Delivery expected next month
- A bit confused abt the future car. Leaning towards a used Diesel Automatic (Low cost, easy to drive, some snob value being the criteria)
Hope to have constructive conversations with you all!
|18th April 2010, 21:22||#2|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2008
Thanked: 19 Times
Your handle attracted me, an unique one,
Welcome to Team BHP.
see you around in the forums.
ofcourse, MODS will ask you to read the rules of the forum
Be it on the road or in the roadies forum (T-BHP), it is best not being challaned (or infracted). having bad driving histroy (on road) and bad posting history (infractions) is injurious to the license to drive or to post.
Post some pictures/reviews of your cars in US.
drive safe, have fun.
Last edited by StarVegabond : 18th April 2010 at 21:23.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The unassailable Dilip Bam! EDIT - Rest in peace!||GTO||Motorbikes||221||13th November 2016 16:07|
|Dilip Chhabria's College of Automotive Studies||Joz||The Indian Car Scene||44||1st February 2010 12:07|
|Dilip Rogger: Another Indian battling in the big bad world of Int. motorsport||Rtech||Indian Motorsport||47||23rd April 2009 23:27|
|Hello (..and hello again)||mridul||Introduce yourself||9||14th March 2008 11:30|
|Regarding Car ReDesign of Mr Dilip Chhabria||mituadas||Modifications & Accessories||10||19th September 2006 20:07|