Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 18th April 2010, 21:35   #1

Default Hello Everybody

Hi T Bhpians!

I got my membership approved couple of weeks back, and I was planning to write the introduction for quite some time. My first reaction to the membership approval mail was “Yes!! At Last I got it!!”

About myself I am in IT industry working for a MNC in Gurgaon.
I was born and brought up in beautiful, calm and serene mountains of Shimla. Yes, it was calm and serene at that time. I spent 22 years of my life in Himachal.

My job forced me to move out of HP and I landed up in Hyderabad and currently I am in Gurgaon. I love to travel and my stint in Hyderabad gave me a great chance to explore quite good portion of South India, primarily AP and Tamilnadu. I am a football fan and admire Manchester United. Needless to say, like any other Indian, Cricket is like a religion to me.

I have still to experience the feeling of owning a car. I am longing for the same since quite some time. Hopefully in next couple of months I would buy one. Though I am looking at i20 currently, I have yet to finalize my perfect set of wheels. More detailed discussion about this in appropriate section.

I hope my journey with this forum goes on and on and on.
Old 19th April 2010, 10:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Raman

You must have had some childhood spending those 22 years in paradise. It would nice if you post pictures of your hometown and write ups of your other travels in the travelogues section.

Do go through the various i20 ownership reviews. They should help you in making your buying decision . Take some time to stop by the Rules familiarize yourself with the forum etiquettes.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 21st April 2010, 22:57   #3

Thanks Dippy!!

You are right. I still miss those old days of tension free life.
I will surely post pics and do write some write ups in the correct section.

I have been reading the reviews of the cars here for quite some time. These are really helpful to make a final decision especially for the first time car buyer. The best thing is that you get the true unbiased advice straight from the horse's mouth.
Old 22nd April 2010, 09:39   #4
BHPian

Welcome abode mate!! I had been to shimla more times then I visited any other place 10-12 times and still counting , I love that part simply , Narkanda , Jalori , Kufri ;-) and what a coincidence I am planning to be there coming weekend as well..

Post your nostalgic pictures of the place and the time you spend there..
Closed Thread