Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th April 2010, 12:40   #1
BHPian

Wink Driving home!

Hello There!

In life everyone grows up. Either they grow up naturally or the hard knocks grows one up real fast.

And yet, despite of all that life throws at you, there is still a child in you alive, kicking, screaming!

And its most evident when you are at the wheel doing "vrooom vrooom", and you change gears (this time the gear stick is for real) with that clunk-thud noises that you had made with your throat. Imagine when you were a kid, and most of our parents couldn't afford a car(in my case), and the only experience would be the bus, sitting as close to the driver as possible, watching him do the magic of revving the bus and you getting a high!!

And this child in me is alive every time I drive my car. Its not a ferrari, but i could always imagine it to be, like when there was no car at all!

I did it when i had a Premier 118NE!! So imagine, with better cars what i could do.

So here i am with other children to imagine, live & re-live moments of epiphany, ecstasy!

As for the vocation that keeps me occupied, I am an entrepreneur. I own a Facility Management Services firm (housekeeping, electro-mech, outsourcing, property management, etc).

I also conduct Behavioral Change Programs based on the Vision/Mission of organizations translating them into actionable behavior changes in personnel with customer interface points.

I am considering venturing into Solar Energy field and the Retsaurant Business.

As a first generation business guy, i am on a high learning curve. The MBA helps, but only as a platform.

All suggestions, advise, inputs, comments welcome!

Hope to connect with all of you!

Goodluck to all and to Me!

P.s: I have been on TeamBHP for a few months now, and love it!
Old 19th April 2010, 13:35   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp SoulGarage

Do visit our Announcement section for our Board Rules to get Acquainted with them.

Have A Pleasant Stay
Old 19th April 2010, 18:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi soulgarage, welcome to Team BHP. You seem like quite an interesting person with diverse interests. Do let us know more when you start up your restaurant. Might drop by someday.
Old 20th April 2010, 10:01   #4
BANNED

A child in me( who refuses to grow) welcomes you.
Still love cars like a child.
Yours Sudarshan (age 43 ? no 6 !)
Closed Thread