Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th April 2010, 14:31   #1
BHPian

Post Satsriakaal, and copy to aall.

Hello everyone, I am Murali. I currently work as a regional manager with an MNC.My hometown is Coimbatore but I have spent most of my life in New Delhi.

I was a Science student but had to jump over to B.Com due to financial reasons . I Completed my LL.B from from Delhi university and joined New Bank of India at the grass-root level.Had to go through a rough patch when it was took over by Punjab National Bank. I left service soon after and enrolled for an MBA. This sabbatical proved to be the turning point of my life.I now had the opportunity to work with private companies and my previous experience came in handy when I was to move up in the hierarchy. The rest , as is the cliché, history.

My first car was a Hindustan ambassador, which had sofas for seats and took most nicks and bumps in its stride. I switched to an SS80 in the late nineties, which was an exceptional city car .I also met the love of my life while I drove this car.We still cherish the fond memories of our SS80.

Moving on, the Y2K era started with me hitting the glass ceiling and approaching stagnation.I faced much hardships and the workload seemed to be having no end. Still , I continued till the mid of 2004 and finally moved to the MNC where I am currently working. I don't want to disclose much of my job details here.

The car I technically own is a June -2009 bought BS3 Alto LXi.

Apart from that I have a company owned Innova and a Maruti SX4 under my command.

I also had a used Palio NV 1.3 which I recently gifted to my In-laws.Honda Activa and the Pulsar are for the occasional short trips for buying groceries.

Outside of automobiles, I am a hardcore computer enthusiast and a DIY-er.
I can repair mobile phones myself and load some custom ROMs(Software) too.I also specialize in embedded systems.

Last edited by JustCause : 19th April 2010 at 14:37.
Old 19th April 2010, 17:17   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

hi JustCause, welcome to TBHP !

That's an intresting mix of things you have done & are doing. And a fairly diverse set of wheels too.

Do stop by the rules section, to help you understand the way things are organized here. And when in doubt, pls dont hesitate to ask.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to see you around the forums. Welcome again !
Old 19th April 2010, 20:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board. I understand Satsriakaal, but what is 'copy to aall?'
Old 19th April 2010, 21:04   #4
BHPian

That's how southern kaapi (coffee) get morphed in north I guess;-}

Welcome Murali. So now we have a mobile expert onboard. Time to dig into my discarded mobiles..
Old 19th April 2010, 21:04   #5
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

@ Gilead: It rhymes, thats all. So try again. Sat Siri Akal, Copy to all. The extra 'a' in aall comes from 3 idiots.

SSA justCause, Strange name though. Welcome onboard. Lets have fun. Hope you can contribute to CARPUTER section.
Old 20th April 2010, 01:14   #6
BHPian

Good to know a sorted mind techie. (are you? :P )

And, Sat Sri Akaal!

Oh Wait.

ਸਤਿ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਜੀ!

The cake is mine now.
Old 20th April 2010, 10:07   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
Welcome on board. I understand Satsriakaal, but what is 'copy to aall?'
Means that I wish you all.

This is how I sometimes start my meetings with subordinates to lighten the atmosphere.

@Sanjayc
feel free to ask any questions/doubts related to mobile repair etc.

@Ariesonu
Yes, I will contribute generously to CARpc section

@Gurpartap Singh
I am a techie doing an MBA job.
Old 20th April 2010, 10:09   #8
BANNED

Default welcome.

When you are fedup with all those Unnecessary things in life, You need an Antidote , Welcome to the Antidote. Get cured.
Old 20th April 2010, 10:43   #9
BHPian

Welcome to the team Murali. I was thinking of cooking a Linux ROM for my previously Windows 6.0 PDA, and seeing how it goes. Will perhaps look at you for some tips when I manage to screw it up!
Cheers....
Closed Thread