Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2010, 12:44   #1
BHPian

Hi Guys

HEY GUYS
Hi, my name is Sagar Iswalkar and am from Mumbai. I have just completed my Mechanical Engineering diploma and wanna go in for Automobile designing. I always had decided for my career to be in automobile field since my childhood. i have a collection of over 550 auto magazines ( AUTOCAR, OVERDRIVE, AUTO INDIA, TOPGEAR , and many more.) even some scale models of various cars and bikes.
There are two cars that i own, one is a 1996 Mahindra Armada, and a 2007 Maruti suzuki Swift. later with some minor mods on it. Am planning to buy a new car and want to do some heavy performance mods on it.
Old 3rd May 2010, 08:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello Sagar

Your Mahindra Armada caught my eye when I was reading your intro. Is this the Grand or the old one? An ownership review on your beast would be nice.. Since you have a collection of scale model, our Scale Model thread would surely interest you. Looking forward to your contributions there. Do stop by the Announcements to understand the workings of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 3rd May 2010, 13:52   #3
MX6
Senior - BHPian

heavy performance mods? My my. Some one's got the bearings right! Welcome. Guess we'd see you more on the under the hood forum.
Old 29th May 2010, 15:06   #4
BHPian

THANKS GUYS
The armada that i have is a 1996 model 2.1 2wd. It just has a two tone paint job and bridgestone duelers (215 r15)on it. I'll surely make a nice ownership report on it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks