Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 9th May 2010, 10:36   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody,

My name is Pritish and this is my first post in the Team-Bhp forum. It is like a dream come true for me when I read the Team-Bho membership approved mail in my inbox.

My joy knew no boundary and I was in cloud nine.

Something about myself- I live in Chennai and I work for Sutherland Global technologies.

My hobbies are movies and I collect stamps.

Speaking about cars I own a 1997 Zen-fully modified and a 2007 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Petrol. I just love both the cars. I usually dont get time to drive a lot as my shift timings vary and mostly it is in night. But I manage to go for drives.

My favorite place where I used to go is View point in ECR.

My passion with cars started when I was 13 and we had a Contessa Classic. It was one day that I took the car out without my driver and to my surprise I drove the car to a full 5 kms without hitting anybody. Of course I did not change gears and was just driving it in the first gear. I remember stopping the car in a place where I had to turn and I couldnt do that as I had to take the car in reverse and then do that turn.

So I had to call my dad and then he sent the driver and then we brought the car home. First I had to hear some yellings from my dad, but it was my driver who appreciated me for driving with no accidents as I did not have any proper driving lessons too. But I had a small feeling that driving instinct was in me. That started everything.

Then We got a zen in 1997 and in 2005 when I started earning I modified it with a huge investment, had the car's engine blueprinted, free flow set up, changed the color of the car to sports red, alloy wheels with michelin tyres, sports steering and so.

Even now I drive my zen more than the fiesta coz I like the zippy engine and easy to drive steering of the zen.

I am planning to do some performance mods on my fiesta and I was confused as what to do. Not anymore, as of today I know that there is Team-Bhp to guide me.

That's it for now. I know it is not a great introduction but I just started.

More to come in the future.

Thank you and wish you all a safe driving..
Old 10th May 2010, 09:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

A modded Zen, now that sounds exciting. Do start a thread in the Mods section complete with pictures and the work you've done.The Contessa is a favourite amongst so many of us on the forum. Any plans of buying one and doing up a project car?

Take a stop at the Announcements section to understand the workings of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP
Old 10th May 2010, 16:44   #3
BHPian

Thanks Dippy, I shall surely post pictures once I am allowed to.

Sure, shall read the Announcements section.

Thanks once again.
Closed Thread