Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2010, 19:40   #1
BHPian

Default Hola, New Punter here

Hi Everyone,
I've been reading this forum as a guest for a few months now and finally decided to take the plunge and join as a member. I have to see this is an amazing community and I feel proud to be a member here. I never owned a car before but recently i started thinking about owning one and this is the place i turned to for advice, ownership experiences, etc. I have booked a Black Grande Punto 1.2 Emotion by the way and am expecting it to be delivered by the end of this month. The advice i found on this forum helped me a lot in taking this decision.
I work in Bangalore and have been in the major cities of the country at one time or the other and have spent a few years in places like Varanasi and Jamshedpur, so much that people mistake my accent for a Bihari sometimes .
I'm a big F1 fan and have been following the sport from 1998 and have an opinion on everything that happens in that sport .
I also love travelling a lot and my favourite places that i visited are Tasmania and Langkawi. Once i get my car, i hope to cover a lot of places in Karnataka that i haven't visited so far.
I look forward to enjoying my time here.
Old 23rd May 2010, 23:25   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newpunter View Post
Hi Everyone,
I've been reading this forum as a guest for a few months now and finally decided to take the plunge and join as a member.

I look forward to enjoying my time here.
congratulations on your purchase! welcome and enjoy your stay among us motor-heads! btw, which F1 team do you support/is your favourite? i've been with McLaren since Mika
Old 24th May 2010, 11:26   #3
BHPian

Thanks .
I was a Ferrari supporter since the beginning but switched sides once they signed Alonso last year ( for some reason i can't stand the guy ) . I was also a BMW Sauber supporter till they pulled the plug on F1. But now that my favourite driver is back, I'm a Mercedes supporter ( It also helps that I like Nick Heidfeld and he is a 3rd driver there ) .
But yeah, I'm more of a fan of the sport than any team or driver in particular. I like most of the drivers and teams.
Closed Thread