Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th June 2010, 22:32   #1

Default Hola Amigos

Finally some Action !

Lets start with the first things first

I am Abhinav A.K.A. Abhi. my interests outside cars are, Photography (am still amateur) and FOOD this combo makes me travel to different places, god bless Vinod Dua for his zaayka india ka, that I mostly have atleast 1 reason for tourism and that's FOOD.

To shed some more light on the first line: I would have tried for this membership some 10-15 times (it never took me more than 2 attempts to pass even my worst subjects in engg.) , being very cautious about what I write has to be concise and crisp, all turned down and when I said DARN it yaar, be yourself jo dil mein hai likh without much articulation tab kahin jaake I got the approval

what I'm trying to say is yeh jagah Dilwaloon ki hai, and I feel on cloud 9 to be here.

Let the journey begin.
Old 20th June 2010, 03:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hola! Welcome to the forum friend. I too share the exact same interests and you'll find a lot more of our ilk on this forum.

Just a quick word of advice - at the risk of being labeled a pedant - do take some time out to read the rules. It is all fairly logical and it'll not take too much time. The reason I pointed this out is that using a local language - extensively - without adequate translations is something to avoid.

That being said, you are now a member of the most passionate and vibrant forum of it's kind, and you have every reason to be on cloud 9. Cheers to that brother.
Old 20th June 2010, 22:40   #3

Thanks a lot for the advise senor, Will keep that in mind going forward.

it's just that there are times when you are so elated that you find yourself short of words and the patience to search your own vocab runs out, and this was one such case for me.
Old 20th June 2010, 23:38   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABeeBytes View Post
it's just that there are times when you are so elated that you find yourself short of words and the patience to search your own vocab runs out, and this was one such case for me.
I can completely understand that. By the way, don't take my advice as something written in stone, sometimes when you recount an experience, adding a few words in Hindi adds that little bit of spice, but you'd know yourself, when there is a translation due.

One again, cheers and have a good time.
Old 20th June 2010, 23:47   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome -a Gringo! Have a pleasant stay heeere! See you on some thread.
Closed Thread