Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th August 2010, 23:45   #1

Default Hi from software eng to an e-bike dealer

Hi

Excited to be part of team-bhp. I was software engineer in bangalore 6 months ago. Now opening an electric bike showroom for Ultra Motors in my home town(Karur,Tamilnadu). Always interested in getting in to automotive business and finally got in to my dream career.

Own Hyndai accent and Skoda Laura tdi. Happy with both the cars but service for laura is really bad.

Also working with US based company on fuel saving technology for automobiles. More info will given once the exact results are out in the comming months.
Old 6th August 2010, 01:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard, Prabhakar.
Interesting options you have as career interests. The best part being that you'll get to involve yourself with automobiles now.
Pardon my ignorance, but could you tell me more about the electric bikes?

Enjoy your stay here, and drive safe!
Old 6th August 2010, 01:51   #3
BHPian

Glad to have you here prabhakar.

The fuel saving technology you working on is something to do with your IT field as well?
Old 6th August 2010, 07:38   #4
Senior - BHPian

Smile

Prabhakar,

Welcome to the T-BHP family. Your interest are definitly of interest to BHPians too. Do share about your dealership experience and provide more insight to the e-bike market in India.
About the fuel saving technology you mentioned - is it for 4 wheelers or 2 wheelers or in general for vehicles.
Old 6th August 2010, 07:53   #5
BHPian

Hi Prabakar, Welcome aboard. Well, my mother's native is Karur and my uncle presently is a doctor in Srinivasapuram - Karur.

Very interesting to know that you have changed become a e-bike dealer. All the new best for your new venture.
Old 6th August 2010, 08:27   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hi Prabhakar, glad to hear you're realizing your dreams & good to know you're also getting out of rat race. Welcome aboard mate.
Old 7th August 2010, 23:41   #7

Fuel saving technology is for 4 wheeler. I have spent a lot of time and money in to this venture. Facing lots of pressure from family to give up and go back to bangalore as software engineer. Hence i came here to get in touch and share my thoughts with like minded bhpians and may be some help. Once completly tested give you the final results about the new technology.

e-bike dealership will be opened in another two weeks time. I will share my experience about opening the dealership once it's done.
Old 8th August 2010, 11:37   #8
Team-BHP Support

Nice to hear you Prabhakar. Good to note that you are running after your dreams and they ARE becoming real.
Do share your escapades on your new endeavorus ! All the best and welcome to the forum.

Last edited by ampere : 8th August 2010 at 11:41.
Closed Thread