Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd September 2010, 21:32   #1

Default A roadie by heart !

Hi All,

My earliest childhood memory takes me back to the time when I used to accompany my dad on his bullet and drive across cities . I loved the stroke of fresh air against my face then and I still love it today . So what if the bullet has changed into the comfort of a ford fiesta -the roads ,cities ,meeting different people, still thrill me . That is the reason I could not resist myself in registering to this forum.

Brand Manager by profession for a consulting industry, I succumb to the regularities of a 9:00 to 9:00 job ,however at every given opportunity I am ready to travel and take pictures . I accompany my husband in travelling ( who is also a traveller by heart) and just both of us travelling together have covered vast regions from North East to South India .
These trips not only rejuvenates me but also suffice the hunger of taking pictures of different terrains . Every time I travel , the feeling that India has so much to offer- reiterates .

I look forward to contribute in the forums in the form of travelogues , pictures , experience and much more .

Happy Travelling !

Road Junky
Old 24th September 2010, 12:28   #2
BHPian

Hey Roadjunky:

Welcome to the forum! Great introduction and glad to know that you are bitten by the travelling bug as well.

We have a robust travelogue and street experiences section where you can contribute immensely. Moreover we have several threads on photography and images where you can learn a lot from the guru's.

It will be good to have a female perspective to a predominantly male forum.

Welcome again and all the best!

regards
Old 24th September 2010, 14:27   #3

Smile Thanks fatboyslim

Thanks for your message fatboyslim. I would soon start contribution in the travelogue section about my various escapades. My first travelogue would be on my journey from Central India to the North East
Old 24th September 2010, 14:46   #4
BHPian

Welcome RoadJunky, Enjoy your stay here...!

Cheers,
Rajesh
Closed Thread