Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd September 2010, 22:50   #1

Thumbs up So I was looking for a

honest good to earth road test of Tata Manza, having been intrigued about this car from the house of Tatas. I scoured the net, went to a few sites, but what I found lacking was an edmunds.com style comprehensive site for automobiles (just cars thank you) in India. However, I stumbled upon a piece of gem, Team-BHP.com and GTO's really wonderful and exhaustive review of Tata Manza. I have been hanging around here ever since, great place to be.

I myself live in USA, own a BMW 328i and me wife drives a Volvo S80. My 3 year old son can name all the cars on the road, including ferraris and porsches, how about that, we both have gasoline instead of blood in our veins.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello.

- Crowded Mind
Old 24th September 2010, 16:36   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard crowdedmind!

The more time you spend here the more little gems you will discover

What year is your 328i?

cya around,
R
Old 24th September 2010, 20:28   #3

Thanks, it is a steel gray 2007 328i. A bit on the uglier side, but by god can it corner. I have taken off ramps at 80MPH and the car won't even be breathing hard. At 110 MPH (180 KPH), it feels like it is doing 40 MPH. A delightful driver's car, if any.

- Crowded Mind
Old 24th September 2010, 23:50   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome man - so what gives?

Buying a Manza in the US of A? eh?
Old 25th September 2010, 17:59   #5

I was checking out the Indian car scene after a long time when I came across Manza and Mahindra Xylo, both caught my eyes. Actually, xylo hurt my eyes and Indica Vista caught my eyes, but I was turned off by the center mounted instrument panel. I get why they do it, so it is easy to switch from left hand drive to right hand drive without redesigning the interior, but it is dangerous. I was disappointed, but then I saw Manza and they had fixed it. That's what got me interested, and I was looking for a decent review and landed up here.
Closed Thread