Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 12th November 2010, 10:02   #1
BHPian

Default Hi There

Thanks Team-BHP for accepting the request.

I am Sameer grew up in Pune, since my child hood I am obsessed with cars, bikes and planes. My Father is retired IAF officer have some genes from him. All he taught me is live cars and love cars

My career started with Fortune 500 auto giants and worked on various product ranges such as wiring harness and heavy engine oil & water pumps for Cummins, Perkins and etc, there are few engines which are still running on the pumps I assembled

My obsession for cars increased since 2001 since I started following F1, I have been to Silverstone, Sepang, Albert Park & marina bay circuit and F1 has increased my craving towards the BHP and Torque, the 1st car I bought was Peugeot 309GLD which was a best buy of the time

My Automobile ownership started with (2 wheeler) Bajaj Chetak, LML Vespa, Hero Honda Splendor, Bajaj Pulsar 180 and now a Hero Honda Pleasure (For my wife) & 4 wheel segment I owned Peugeot 309GLD, Maruti Alto and Swift VDI

Team-BHP & Me - I have enjoyed the conversations around how to make the most out of the cars, modifications, especially the advice on selecting the right car, I am very grateful to the TEAM-BHP members who have shared advice on the what car to buy section, my acquisition of my swift VDI is very much influenced by several existing threads sharing extensive knowledge

My Hobbies and pastimes are
Formula 1
Music
Travelling
Internet surfing
Old 12th November 2010, 10:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Dear Sameer,

Welcome to Team-Bhp.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.
Old 12th November 2010, 11:09   #3
BHPian

Hi Sameer,

Welcome abode hope you will enjoy your time on the forum,by the way waiting to see you at the Hyderabad mega boat meet tomorrow.
Old 12th November 2010, 12:04   #4
BHPian

Welcome Mate. I am sure you are going to enjoy the company of like minded petrol heads.
Old 12th November 2010, 12:20   #5
BHPian

Thanks for such a warm welcome. Looking forward to to see you all at the Hyderabad mega boat meet tomorrow

Regards,

Sameer
Closed Thread