Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 17th November 2010, 23:11   #1
BANNED

Default Hello

Hello Everyone,
I am Deepali from Mumbai. I always wanted to be in the group as driving has become my passion now. I used to search this site for inputs before going to any long drive. I have seen very less female members on this site, they should participate. I have Santro and driving experience of 3 years. Longest drive so far was 1000 kms single handed from Mumbai to Bangalore. To all the senior BHPians, I consider them as Gurus and will look forward to get advices on driving and vehicles through posts.
Bye.
Old 18th November 2010, 18:44   #2
BHPian

Default Welcome

Welcome to the forum, Deepali.

I agree that there are very few female members who are active, but I think we prefer reading the posts rather then commenting on something we dont know about.

Tbhp is going to be addictive but then will also give you lot of insight into various topics on long distance drives.

Please go through the forum rules which will help you better to navigate through such vase sea of knowledge.

Welcome again.

Mansi
Old 18th November 2010, 19:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Deepali. I have to admit even I have not done a 1000 kms drive in India as yet. Maximum I have done is 856 kms from Pune to Bangalore.
Anyway, lets all welcome this mumbaikar to this great forum. Enjoy your stay here. Hope to meeting you on some interesting thread. By the way what ride was it you did 1000 kms from Mumbai to BLR ?
Old 18th November 2010, 21:07   #4
BANNED

Hi Manasi,
Hey what I meant was there are less female members on the site.If they are less than we will see less quotes from them. Thanks well I liked your signature quote
Old 18th November 2010, 21:11   #5
BANNED

Hey Prince, Thanks. I drove my Hyundai Santro. Actually there was no option but to drive my Santro to Bangalore as we were temporarily relocating and there were things which we wanted to carry with us & not to give it to packers. So that was an amazing experience as I am crazy about driving.
Closed Thread