Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th November 2010, 22:20   #1
BHPian

Smile Saluting all car worshippers

First let me introduce myself...I am Barath from chennai. And first many thanks to the mods for approving my membership and for letting me share my thoughts with fellow car worshippers.
Well everytime i see a car with a team-bhp sticker, i want to get down from my bike and talk to them. I want to shout that I am a car lover too, I want to be a part of them too...
Finally now i am a proud member of team bhp. Myself and several of my friends tried registering to team bhp (courtesy me..)but everybody failed. now i am the first among the group of my friends to get this prestegious membership.
This website not only helped me but also some of my office collegues to get a customer based view of the product of our company. Now because of me some of my managers are also frequently visiting this forum.
Let me tell you team bhp is addictive
thanks for patiently reading through my balbbering..Soon you will start receiving more. Happy motoring
Old 25th January 2011, 18:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Saluting all car worshippers

Hey barathvajan,

Welcome aboard! Sorry your intro seems to have gone un-replied-to until now, but i guess thats what happens when you post it late on a friday night

Enjoy your time here,
cya
R
Closed Thread