Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 24th December 2005, 04:14   #1
BHPian

Talking Hi BHPians

Hi Guys, i am Jagjot, 23, Born and brought up in chennai, work as a technical trainer with a BPO(Urgh of all the Jobs) . Family is in the spare parts trade and thats how i got the automotive bug, albeit affected by a much milder infection than my cousins . Uncles were also active in Bike racing during the heydays of the sholavaram airstrip. Im not much of a motor head but still like the excitement of twisting the accelerator to see the speedo needle surge toward the 100 Kmph mark(theres never enough road left to see it go past that mark, not a fault of the bikes, just me being chicken in the first place :( ) on my RXZ. I dont know why but i was suddenly gripped by the thought of the San Motors's San Storm and Goolge delivered my to this site. I did see one example ( yellow soft top ) about 2 maybe 3 years back in the lot of a dealer but that looked a lot better than the piece that was ripped apart by you guys atleast i didnt see any paint runoff or bubbles. Hope to learn a lot from you guys and also in time contribute to the community.

Cheers
Jag
Old 24th December 2005, 04:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi jagjot.. welcome to the team.. you will definately learn a lot here.. personally i dont like the san.. just doesnt look good enough though its India's first convertible... they could have put in a much more peppier engine.. anyways have fun and enjoy on teambhp..
Old 24th December 2005, 08:50   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP. Read more about the forum to know it better. To start with, go through announcement section and for your own interest go through http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/new-ca...ight=san+storm
Old 24th December 2005, 09:33   #4
BHPian

He he thanks Rudra, been browsing the forums for more than a couple of hours(Announcements was where i went first after seeing most posters posting in introductions being referred there i love the english language the way it is and absolutely detest the SMS English culture my self), also read your post about too many friends and too little time, i may be too new to Team BHP but i feel absolutely the same way about my life.

The thread for the San Storm Test Ride was where Google delivered me to. Needless to say my interest in the vehicle has waned considerably after reading through that Post.

Jag

Last edited by JagMan : 24th December 2005 at 09:35.
Old 24th December 2005, 11:13   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP.
Enjoy your stay.
Old 26th December 2005, 02:14   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to team-bhp, jagman.

What spares do u sell??
Old 26th December 2005, 02:18   #7
Senior - BHPian

hey jagman

great to have you on tbhp.have a great stay here.

rev
Old 26th December 2005, 02:21   #8
BHPian

Default Welcome to the tuner world....

Great place to be... Spend some gud time reading thru the posts and u will get a good idea about whoz who.... and the best of all, the knowledge... By the time u log off... u will feel elevated...

I feel that all the time...

Knowledge is Power.

Peace!!!
Old 28th December 2005, 13:27   #9
BHPian

Thanks every one. I was/am busy with exams right about now. Oh and nitrous we sell 2 wheeler spares parts.

Jag
Closed Thread