Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd January 2011, 22:20   #1
BHPian

Default Hello to Team-BHP

After being a passive outsider and reading through the threads, i finally decided to take the plunge and jump in.

At the outset, Team-BHP is one of the best managed (kudos to the Mods), one of the most disciplined (kudos to all Team BHPians) threads i have ever come across.

Couple of things that have attracted me, the passion for everything connected to cars, the discipline with language, respect for other members and a vibrant atmosphere to share and acquire knowledge without any inhibitions or vested interests!

About myself, I am working in a leading Auto supplier for more than five years, specializing in designing and selling electronics to most major OEMs in India. Its the perfect job for me, combining my passion for cars and electronics.

Looking forward to acquire knowledge and contributing my two-cents to the discussions wherever i can
Old 3rd January 2011, 12:52   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hello to Team-BHP

Hello bzr77k, it must be interesting to work in the automotive/automotive electronics field and you are really lucky to be working on things that you're passionate about.

Welcome to the forum and drive safe!
Old 4th January 2011, 01:18   #3
BHPian

@ bzr77k - Welcome aboard, there are many fellow members scratching their head in the way the forum is maintained. A special Kudos needs to be givens to our mods on making this distinct.

Good news is that we have an OE auto supplier in our forum which would help many members in sourcing the right part. Now tell us, which are car manufacturers you supply so that they can narrow down their requirements
Old 4th January 2011, 12:13   #4
BHPian

Thanks guys,

I work for a global OE auto supplier supplying to all the major global OEs. I personally have decent experience working with OEs in India (specially TATA and M&M) for electronics.

I can surely answer questions on technology and features but not on any confidential design info i am privy to...
Old 17th January 2011, 14:23   #5
BHPian

Hi bzr77k
welcome to the gang. Am also a newbie and coincidentally was following the team BHP from around the same time as you. The forum is best maintained known to me and an applause to the mods for being successful navigators of such a vast and widespread forum.
Closed Thread